The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing Pages And Opt Ins

Msather

I would like to promote an ebook on how to increase your vertical leap. I want a landing page with an opt in email list with an autoresponder. How do I set this up? Do I have to create my own text for my landing page?

Msather said:
I would like to promote an ebook on how to increase your vertical leap. I want a landing page with an opt in email list with an autoresponder. How do I set this up?
First, you'll need autoresponder software or service. Personally, I recommend going with a service as they will be equiped to handle any spam complaints, and if your host receives too many, they may shut you down. (Aweber seems to be the industry standard.)

To build your landing page, you'll need an HTML editor (preferably one with WYSIWYG). There are quite a few of them available, and some are free. (Nvu)

You'll also need to learn some HTML basics to get you started.

After that, it's a matter of creating the HTML page, then copying/pasting the code provided by your autoresponder service.

Msather said:
Do I have to create my own text for my landing page?
If you're on a budget, most likely. Otherwise, you could probably outsource this at a place like elance.com or another ghost writer's/freelance writing forum.

Actually, if you're tight on time and have a budget for it, then I'd say outsource the entire creation of the landing page/copywriting.

Hope that sparks some ideas for you,
~ Teli

MI
Back