The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

landing page tips!! I need suggestions

Shajuan

affiliate
Hello.

Ive been working hard at learning to monetize the traffic i am getting on my facebook.. I have been blessed enough to get some conversions out of all the traffic but not enough to cover how much ive paid for the ads.

If you have a moment i would like you to search my page on fb ( @wowoffer.net ) im using this page to run ads for all types of offers.

ive used Fptraffic giveaways to get conversions , and i also was able to mask certain links and direct link it to the page. I shortly realized that lead to tons of traffic but very minimal conversions.

It seems that landing pages are the obvious way to go , but for the page i have created would it be best to create a landing page that could work for multiple different offers? Or do i need one for every single offer i run..

& also what is the best cost efficient place to go to for pre made landing pages? Ive tried to create my own and realized thats not my cup of tea lol

thx for your time!!!

You want a landing page for each offer you're running. We like to say, "Every promotion needs a page."

Then, you want to match the message of the ad you're running to the offer on the landing page.

For example, take a company like Uber...

They have their Xchange Leasing program they advertise. They run ads on the program and when a prospect clicks on the ad, they are taken to a landing page focused only on their Xchange Leasing program. The page doesn't mention anything else about Uber -- nothing about ride sharing, etc. It's only focused on that one Uber program.

Hello buddy. I am first happy that at least you are making something from the tasks that you do. I will say that we not always make it in a day, we have to work harder and stay focused to get to the set goals in life. I will encourage you to contact the guys who develop the landing pages for a deal. I am a software developer and do develop landing pages. You can have a comparison to see the person who gives out the best deal in terms to the cost. Otherwise all the best.

You want a landing page for each offer you're running. We like to say, "Every promotion needs a page."

Then, you want to match the message of the ad you're running to the offer on the landing page.

For example, take a company like Uber...

They have their Xchange Leasing program they advertise. They run ads on the program and when a prospect clicks on the ad, they are taken to a landing page focused only on their Xchange Leasing program. The page doesn't mention anything else about Uber -- nothing about ride sharing, etc. It's only focused on that one Uber program.

.. thank you that has been super helpful, i appreciate your advice

banners
Back