The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Abiral Ghimire

affiliate
I am a newbie to CPA marketing I have just bought a website with health-related title on it and hosted it on WordPress, what I want to know is if I want to use this one site to promote all health-related niche using landing pages (site.com/hair-loss, site.com/weight-loss) what should I make my homepage (site.com) look like some people might one to take a look on homepage if they see such a link? what should I do? Can anyone help me? any examples sites I can use ad demo?
Any helping response would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Abiral, you have google, just find top health sites or blogs and model it on your website (not copy). Place your health product information on your site, be detailed and make sure it provides help to your site visitors.

You can also use a landing page software to generate leads to your website.

Make sure you add something free and valuable, like an ebook of health tips as a lead magnet in exchange for your visitors email addreses on your landing page.

There are no easy solutions but the key is modelling what works! If you care for a video that can help you, let me know.

Abiral, you have google, just find top health sites or blogs and model it on your website (not copy). Place your health product information on your site, be detailed and make sure it provides help to your site visitors.

You can also use a landing page software to generate leads to your website.

Make sure you add something free and valuable, like an ebook of health tips as a lead magnet in exchange for your visitors email addreses on your landing page.

There are no easy solutions but the key is modelling what works! If you care for a video that can help you, let me know.
Thank you for your great tip, if you have a video it would be awesome. Please send me a link to the video and any tips you think is sharable Thanks in advance

1. I can scrape the SERPs in google search (30 to 50)
  2. I can extract all the URLs
example:
{
"abstract": "Keyword Overview. Do you want more data on a keyword? Whether it is for SEO \nor PPC, you'll get an overview on everything. From volume, to seasonality, ...",
"title": "Ubersuggest's Free Keyword Tool, Generate More Suggestions",
"url": "//neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/"
},
{
"abstract": "Keyword Tool is #1 (FREE) alternative to Google Ads Keyword Planner for ... You \ncan find more information about Keyword Tool Pro and subscribe at this page.",
"title": "Keyword Tool: #1 Google Keyword Planner Alternative For SEO ...",
"url": "//keywordtool.io/"
},<<<
there a new bug \n (newline) that's a line shorting for mobile (maybe?) googler was just updated recently
  1. then use a PhantomJS bot to make screen captures of the list; or,
  2. cURL each URL and extract the text -- if I am so motivated.
That's my tool LOL

I further extract the words adjacent to my most common words found in the subject page then find useful phrases (hopefully)

So, you have two aspects
  1. the visual (the PhantomJS screen cap of the entire page); and ,
  2. the text content to analyze.

I own this scripted 'tool' -- I developed it. It's not for sale but I use it in my own work and for some of the consultation work I contract.

Last edited:
example:
{
"abstract": "Keyword Overview. Do you want more data on a keyword? Whether it is for SEO \nor PPC, you'll get an overview on everything. From volume, to seasonality, ...",
},
{
"abstract": "Keyword Tool is #1 (FREE) alternative to Google Ads Keyword Planner for ... You \ncan find more information about Keyword Tool Pro and subscribe at this page.",
},<<<
there a new bug \n (newline) that's a line shorting for mobile (maybe?) googler was just updated recently
That's my tool LOL

I further extract the words adjacent to my most common words found in the subject page then find useful phrases (hopefully)

So, you have two aspects

I own this scripted 'tool' -- I developed it. It's not for sale but I use it in my own work and for some of the consultation work I contract.
I don't understand a thing you say LOL. Can you say it in simpler term a video would be awesome if available. :)

Personally, I prefer reading -- I like text and taking notes when I am trying to learn something[/QUOTE]
I do get what you are trying to tell anyway, Thanks bro i would do more research about it and takes notes of what i think is good like you said.

example:
{
},
{Reply
},<<<
That's my tool LOL

So, you have two aspects

Thank you, this was exactly what I was looking for. I found this post via googling my question.

Thank you, this was exactly what I was looking for. I found this post via googling my question.
Kudos ;) You found what I left breadcrumbs to :D
You do not get success handed to you on a golden plate --and-- in the real world; people don't sell it to you either :p
You earn it with smart or hard work ....

banners
Back