The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Kimia Network

dontbejello

Kimia when I first signed up I thought it was a network like max bounty however it seems very different can someone help me out and understanding how to use this network.

Providing they permit the use of your site for ads, you can likely use most any of the allowable promotion types. I do CPA on my content sites with a dozen different networks. When I plan to add any offer (promotion) to my site, I simply have my AM get an approval from the advertiser ahead of time.

Okay so there is a way to pick the ads you want on your site that's great. I just don't see it yet. Guess I have to get use to the layout.

All ad networks are simply hubs for advertisers and publishers. Each offer has specific rules of promotion. Anytime you plan to use one of your own sites to place the ads, then be sure that the offer allows for ad placement on your site, and always get your plan verified as okay by your AM.

Placing ads on your site is very different than placing an ad with a traffic provider and sending the clicks to a landing page. You see, on a landing page, you are all about promoting that one offer. However, on a content site, you may have multiple display ads from different advertisers. Some advertisers, or offers, do not allow for this.

Always check with your AM!

Last edited:
Okay it's crazy they have been around so long but I can't find too much info on youtube. Then most sites give them 5/5 so this is amazing in my search.

Hi guys, Im sorry for the delay in response, I have been on summer leave!

Thank you for the shout out. The reason why there is "little" information about us on major platforms is because we have worked mostly on "word of mouth", which has been the best way to reach our partners and which we believe is the best way to build trust in the industry. However we have been in these forums and all major shows for the past 7-10 years :)

You can find us on youtube here and on vimeo here.

We are also on all major social media sites:

Twitter: Kimia (@KimiaMobi) | Twitter
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kimia
Facebook: Kimia

If there is any doubts about the platform, please do let me know directly via PM on affiliatefix or by email marina@kimia.mobi, and I will help you! :)

Hi guys, Im sorry for the delay in response, I have been on summer leave!

Thank you for the shout out. The reason why there is "little" information about us on major platforms is because we have worked mostly on "word of mouth", which has been the best way to reach our partners and which we believe is the best way to build trust in the industry. However we have been in these forums and all major shows for the past 7-10 years :)

You can find us on youtube here and on vimeo here.

We are also on all major social media sites:

Twitter: Kimia (@KimiaMobi) | Twitter
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kimia
Facebook: Kimia

If there is any doubts about the platform, please do let me know directly via PM on affiliatefix or by email marina@kimia.mobi, and I will help you! :)

Welcome back from vacation Marina!

banners
Back