The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

JV on my mail server setup

sergein

affiliate
Hi guys!

I've finally finished setting up own mail server that allows me to rotate virtually anything - senders, smtp lists, subjects, body copy (by word) etc. I have achieved some success with Russian traffic (since most of my lists are Russian) and therefore I would like to offer JV to "non russian" list owners. The system has a lot of features, including geo-tracking for opens and clicks etc.

I'm specializing on gambling and binary options offers for now, if you have some ideas for what works best with your lists I am all up for that.

PM me with the subject - Email Setup - and let's talk.

Hello,

If your having dedicated server then its really great to use a software tha will really work for you. As you can see there are many companies in the market how supports Bulk emailing. But some of them are really serious about there business and don't won't to loose customers how pay them. As the customer as always seeking the best Bulk email service in the market, they always need what they pay for. I personally had tried many softwares in the market but never found a software where I could find all the services under one roof . At last now I'm at a point where I can find every feature and service which I need under one roof such as " Mail From Name Rotation, IP rotation, Domain rotation, Exporting of the Reports, Import contact list is really fast" these are some of the feature that I mostly use and like them very much. Therefor I will recommend you to use "Imailunlimited" there software is amazing and SMTPs, Domains, IPs are dedicated (I have never found them shared).

Thank you.

banners
Back