The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything Just passed my 20th year, full-time, in affiliate marketing. It's been quite a ride!

Azam.net

Greetings from London, England.

I started out as per the archetypal one-man affiliate-in-his-bedroom in August 1997 and, after overcoming many challenges, now am blessed to be run a decent size global online marketing and design agency.

We've had 993 clients (disappointed I didn't manage to get to 1000 by the anniversary!) and driven over £1 billion in online sales. Delighted to have won countless affiliate marketing awards for driving the best results in the industry.

To commemorate my 20th anniversary in affiliate marketing, I have just published a mini-autobiography which, for the first time ever, reveals the ups and downs of my journey. You may read it for free here.

It charts the challenges I've faced over the years and emphasises the need for persistence and patience to succeed in this business despite what most of the "Get Rich Quick" brigade will have you believe.

Feel free to ask away if you have any questions guys - I'm always happy to help in any way :)

congrats for spending such a great time in affiliate marketing.
what are the issues rising due to currency and language problem with the international affiliates

What advices you would give to beginers and what road its best to choose with affiliate marketing ? for example email list ,paid advertisment etc .Thank you

Greetings from London, England.

I started out as per the archetypal one-man affiliate-in-his-bedroom in August 1997 and, after overcoming many challenges, now am blessed to be run a decent size global online marketing and design agency.

We've had 993 clients (disappointed I didn't manage to get to 1000 by the anniversary!) and driven over £1 billion in online sales. Delighted to have won countless affiliate marketing awards for driving the best results in the industry.

To commemorate my 20th anniversary in affiliate marketing, I have just published a mini-autobiography which, for the first time ever, reveals the ups and downs of my journey. You may read it for free here.

It charts the challenges I've faced over the years and emphasises the need for persistence and patience to succeed in this business despite what most of the "Get Rich Quick" brigade will have you believe.

Feel free to ask away if you have any questions guys - I'm always happy to help in any way :)
What was tough time during this journey and how did you manage it?

banners
Back