The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

BrandBriefer.com

affiliate
Hi,

I’m really excited to be a part of affiliatefix

I just set up my first affiliate program and any advice out there about how to make it a success would be greatly appreciated.

I just wanted to bring to your attention a NEW SITE we have launched, that I think will be of great OPPORTUNITY for you and your readers.

I want to tell show you how you could EARN RECURRING MONTHLY COMMISSIONS on any of your visitors who sign up to our paid service. As well as earning commissions for any AFFILIATES that you sign up too! With our TIERED AFFILIATE PROGRAM

If you are interested then let me tell you a little bit more about who we are and what we do.

BrandBriefer is a new website that makes designing brands, writing and sharing design briefs and collaborating on creative projects, EASIER, FASTER and QUICKER!

Users can:
Design your visual identity easily
Test it among target groups
Communicate your vision clearly
Collaborate easily with stakeholders
Get inspiration
Use tried and tested design briefs

BrandBriefer is a brand new platform designed to help clients and designers work together better!

It’s way for teams to work together to understand what requirements are and what visual direction should be, quickly and easily.

BrandBriefer comes with tried and tested brief templates for a number of typical projects. It’s easy to create organise and share these briefs among remote teams to ensure sign off from all key stakeholders before any costly work begins.

With BrandBriefer‘a unique Brand Brief template non-creative clients can provide clear direction quickly and easily about their Brand. It is even possible to test these concepts with a target demographics and customers before costly work begins.

This all SAVES TIME and MONEY!

You can even earn commissions every month for every user that you sign up to BrandBriefer. Simply sign up to our affiliate program and get 10% of your visitor’s subscription fees every month…. And not just your clients! Recruit fellow affiliates and earn 5% on their referrals too!

So please checkout our service at BrandBriefer and our affiliate program

If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions then please contact us

Thanks for your time.

Patrick.

Hi Patrick, Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Please check your PM, I'm sending you a message.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, mate!

banners
Back