The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bstone

affiliate
Hi All;

I’m new to the forum. I have been in SEO and Web Development for 10+ years. I’m very familiar with Wordpress and how to drive traffic. I understand PPC, Social Networking, and a little bit of HTML and CSS coding. I know how to set up websites and get them ranking on Google. I’m a marketer at heart.

I’ve been looking at Affiliate Marketing for the past month, and I’m trying to learn the earnings potential. I’ve read a lot on various sites where people are claiming earnings of $500 to $10,000 per day. Are these numbers possible? I’ve also read a lot of stories of people who have been working on Affiliate Marketing for years without success. I’m willing to work hard, and already have several niche ideas. I have resources to quick start my campaigns through PPC, Solo Ads, etc.

I actually purchased AffiloBlueprint and have been reviewing it. Seems like it is on a very basic level for beginners. I feel I above that.

I’m interested in your realistic inputs. Can I establish a REALLY good passive income with affiliate marketing. If so, I would be interested in some real high earnings examples from you.

Thanks,

Brad

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Brad!

I have been in SEO and Web Development for 10+ years.

Have you checked out the SEO and Programming and Scripts forums yet?

PPC, Social Networking

We have forums for those, too: PPC, Social Media

Are these numbers possible?

They absolutely are but it doesn't happen overnight.

Can I establish a REALLY good passive income with affiliate marketing.

Same answer as above.

I would be interested in some real high earnings examples from you.

You can find them throughout the forums, some in the Bragging and Success forum (anything from pennies to thousands), some in the journeys or Ask Me Anything.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Brad!

I've been reading about some of the "Super Affiliates" in the industry. One is Charles Ngo. His story indicated that he made a million dollars in his first year of affiliate marketing. True or false? He seems legit. But in this industry, it is sometimes hard to tell. Thoughts?

Charles Ngo is something of an icon in the industry. I have no idea how much money he made but he's been doing this for quite some time, so he's a learned affiliate.

So, to answer your question, yes he is legit. He's also a well-known speaker at affiliate events.

Hi All;

I’m new to the forum. I have been in SEO and Web Development for 10+ years. I’m very familiar with Wordpress and how to drive traffic. I understand PPC, Social Networking, and a little bit of HTML and CSS coding. I know how to set up websites and get them ranking on Google. I’m a marketer at heart.

I’ve been looking at Affiliate Marketing for the past month, and I’m trying to learn the earnings potential. I’ve read a lot on various sites where people are claiming earnings of $500 to $10,000 per day. Are these numbers possible? I’ve also read a lot of stories of people who have been working on Affiliate Marketing for years without success. I’m willing to work hard, and already have several niche ideas. I have resources to quick start my campaigns through PPC, Solo Ads, etc.

I actually purchased AffiloBlueprint and have been reviewing it. Seems like it is on a very basic level for beginners. I feel I above that.

I’m interested in your realistic inputs. Can I establish a REALLY good passive income with affiliate marketing. If so, I would be interested in some real high earnings examples from you.

Thanks,

Brad
You are really welcome on the forum Bstone!

@Bstone , welcome to affiliatefix. Good to have you here.

Money in Business is all about, " Its not what others made it.. its what you want to make it."

Good luck with your venture and keep sharing.

MI
Back