The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just a little feedback to the Forum...

scottkeith75

I just want to say 'KUDOS' to all the people on this forum! Seriously, I joined a few forums for Affiliate Marketing prior to finding 5Star, and none come close to comparing. Not even a little close to 5StarAffiliate. The New people are respectful, and the experienced people are unbelievable helpful.

It is really nice to have access to so much knowledge, and nobody acts 'Holier than Thou'.....

Just wanted to say thanks for being here, and I hope one day I will be an experienced Affiliate that can help new people in the industry.

Keith

Hi Keith! Agree with you.

Yeah right I myself is also been in this forum for just a month but as if i found a new home here! really nice and sharing their experiences and knowledge. So much on my expectations especially in sharing their professional experiences. Really of great help to the Newbies.,

Thanks Keith and John for the kind words.

It's really a tribute to the spirit of this forum and especially the great 5 Star members.
They are the heart of this forum and make it what it is.

Hi, i must agree, most forums are full of spam, dead or none active, and this forum have real people, interesting threads and lot's of helpfull content.

Simply the best forum !

MI
Back