The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Journey to quit my day job at the end of this year

sam patra

Hi! I have been doing affiliate marketing from the last 4/5 years but did not take it seriously sometimes i made money sometimes not. My biggest achievement in am was in 2015 while I was promoting national wealth center and made $2/$3k in 2 months. When all my downline quit I was also quit. From 2017 I have been trying to get success in CPA. Tried bing ads made money, tried FB ads loss dozens of account and made some bucks with CB offers. Last year I was promoting some dating offers got some success but did not have much time due to some family problem and did not continue. After 4/5 years of my Am journey I have realized that I did not take massive action and gave up early that's why I am still here at 0. So this year I have decided and to taking massive action and won't give up. My goal for this year is to quit my job and making am(CPA) fulltime. Last month I have run some campaign with push ads (sweepstakes, dating) did not get a single conversion. So finally I have decided to go adult again.

What I need
-Adplexity Adult (can't afford yet)
-Advertisement (ready to go with 1 traffic source)
-Banners (have some banners that gave me my traffic source account manager and some of the banners at the creative section)
-Good Offers (Got some networks to split test)

Traffic Source//Network
-Secret
SOI Dating Offers

I chose a niche and offer
Offer setup
Tracking setup

Its time to go.

I am unsure about: 1. Not Sure about bidding strategies 2. how much volume they have on my targeted GEO

Any suggestion much appreciated

2.PNG
here is my first-day result
I think I did not set up properly. Tracker doesn't show my ad spend. I have spent $17 yesterday and made one conversion.
v7Rf4xy

After edit some spot and bids that recommends my account manager.
on the second day, I have spent $35 and got 183 clicks
but 0 conversion
and got about 0.2 cr on all my banners
report.PNG
I have paused the campaign
is it about the offer??

I like your approach this time. sometimes you just have to have the mindset that you are going to do this no matter the cost. There isn't a college for this. you have to learn from your own beats. even something that i do might wreck your campaigns.

banners
Back