The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Journey to pop ads

Wiz Khalifa

So I began my journey to pop ads traffic about a week ago. Register for both popads.net and popmyads.com and deposit $10 onto both network. The avg bidding for both network is $1 for 1k impression in order for your campaign to be effective.

I am working on giveaway niche with pop traffic. I am promoting the offers with and without a landing page. All pops are coming from desktops as of this week.
Here are my stats:
popmyads.com
Electronic offer with no landing page:
Impression Delivered: 1724
Unique click on actual offer: 771
Total spend: $1.72
Total earned: $0

popads.net
Electronic offer with landing page
Impression:3460
CTR: 0%
Total Spend:$3.46
Total earned:$0

Pretty much a failure right now. From my own judgement, my landing is decent, it is able to advertise the offer while popped. Maybe it is the offer they aren't interested in or think is just some spammy link.

Future Goal:
-Sex Sells (include more ladies onto lp)
-More advance js script (location call out ect)
-Try Mobile
-Please give me more suggestions

Are you split testing your landers, your ads, your copy, your colors, your demographics, etc.?

Are you split testing your landers, your ads, your copy, your colors, your demographics, etc.?

Right now I only have one version of each of my lp. I am not planning to split test the variation at all because it will just be a waste of time by looking at the results. The 0 CTR rate really hurt me tho, my lp are base off bootstrap templates and hq designs. Maybe pop traffic just sucks, can't make any judgement now.

banners
Back