The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

JOURNEY to make profit from DATING CAMPAIGN

My 2 cents: your budget is too low, expecially for your geo.

My advice is to invest your money in tier 2/3 countries (I got some decent results in LATAM) and let the campaigns run until your budget is gone. Then you can start searching for patterns in your conversions (browser, OS, traffic placement, time, day of the week... ther is a plenty of possible metrics to analize).

Another optimization you will need to do is blocking bot traffic that eats all your budget with fake clicks. There is a good tutorial here:

BOT traffic - How to detect fake hits and what to do about it! | Online Advertising Tips From Matuloo.Com

Good luck! ;)
my budget isn't low but they say u spend 2-3x of offer which i did !

my budget isn't low but they say u spend 2-3x of offer which i did !
Then you should spend 3x for each offer, so at least 36 USD (3 * 4 * 3).

2/3x isn't a law written in the stone. Someone spends 5x, someone other 10x, depending on your total budget for the campaign.

Then you should spend 3x for each offer, so at least 36 USD (3 * 4 * 3).

2/3x isn't a law written in the stone. Someone spends 5x, someone other 10x, depending on your total budget for the campaign.
but there's no point in spending 10x when i don't have any conversions at all and my problem is why the first 10$ get me conversions and rest of budget did't get me anything !

Hi.

There's a lot to know on your targeting settings before to reply and help you.

First things i would like to know are: categories, device and traffic volume.

Hi.

There's a lot to know on your targeting settings before to reply and help you.

First things i would like to know are: categories, device and traffic volume.
categories are adult one but i optimized for some sub categories that had recieved much traffic without conversions and devices are desktop

You would have much better success with banner ads.
If the ads are mainstream, you can try native ads. Plus popads adult traffic is not the best. Try traffic factory / traffic juncky / reporo.

Also, you will certainly get into quality check problems. Pop traffic lead quality is not good. Also, remember that in order to get your campaign work, you will need a payout bump, and with such poor quality your chances are you won't get it and you will get kicked off the offer.

MI
Back