The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

JOURNEY to make profit from DATING CAMPAIGN

mikyadel

hey guys ,
this is what i have done and didn't get any profit i don't know why ,so please tell me where did i get wrong !!
NETWORK: maxbounty
OFFER: 3 dating offers ,PAYOUT:4$
TRAFFIC SOURCE:popads

i saw some landers on adplexity and get the idea on what's converting and make similar landing pages with different pic,headlines,....
so i made 3 landers and rotate between 3 offers on vouluum
i run it for 10$ and get 2 conversions .... then i tried to optimize although i don't have much data but some landers have really low CTR 1% as it's only 2 conversion i tried to use different angles along with old landers and then run for another 10$ but i didn't get any profit !
i optimize some stuff altough i don't have any data now!and run for 5$ but also no conversions !
what's the problem here i have done all it's said in books !!
i'm really feeling disappointed and don't know what to do ...

Hey!

I think you are acting too fast. Do you have a strategy?

If you know already that you have no data to analyze - this is the answer to all your questions. You need to get more data! Normally the minimum daily budget is around 20$, which should give you some decent amount of clicks. You can make some conclusions when you spend 3xoffers payout, so definitely I'd increase the budget.

Then you need to pause the campaign and analyze everything that happened. We actually have a very well structured tutorial here and a case study here. Hope it helps!

Hey!

I think you are acting too fast. Do you have a strategy?

If you know already that you have no data to analyze - this is the answer to all your questions. You need to get more data! Normally the minimum daily budget is around 20$, which should give you some decent amount of clicks. You can make some conclusions when you spend 3xoffers payout, so definitely I'd increase the budget.

Then you need to pause the campaign and analyze everything that happened. We actually have a very well structured tutorial here and a case study here. Hope it helps!
payout is 4$ and i spent totally 25$ why would i spend more money if i don't know where's the problem !!

payout is 4$ and i spent totally 25$ why would i spend more money if i don't know where's the problem !!

You'd need to provide us some more detailed information, as it's not easy to tell you what's the problem, not seeing the stats/geo, etc.

What exactly did you optimize? And for which GEO are the offers?

You'd need to provide us some more detailed information, as it's not easy to tell you what's the problem, not seeing the stats/geo, etc.

What exactly did you optimize? And for which GEO are the offers?
offers from U.S
optimize through cut placement and categories that receive most traffic and don't convert also raised quality of websites as lower quality less than 6 didn't get any conversions .

Me too. I invest a lot of money for popads but still do not show conversions. Looking forward to having someone who can help me

You can try another broker and other dating offers. You can take advantage of our proposition "+ 10 % to all dating offers" at Affmy

Last edited:
My 2 cents: your budget is too low, expecially for your geo.

My advice is to invest your money in tier 2/3 countries (I got some decent results in LATAM) and let the campaigns run until your budget is gone. Then you can start searching for patterns in your conversions (browser, OS, traffic placement, time, day of the week... ther is a plenty of possible metrics to analize).

Another optimization you will need to do is blocking bot traffic that eats all your budget with fake clicks. There is a good tutorial here:

BOT traffic - How to detect fake hits and what to do about it! | Online Advertising Tips From Matuloo.Com

Good luck! ;)

banners
Back