The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Journey To Make $200 Per day using an old blog and COD offers

krass

Hi,

So I have an old blog lying around with ~1000 UVs per day and it's just sitting there. I slapped adsense on it but I've just heard of COD offers and since the site is in the local language, I thought COD might be perfect for this.

So what I've done:
- got rid of adsense
- joined Adcombo
- created skincare banners
- the banners are within the articles and they direct link to the offer page

So far 50+ clicks to the offer page but no conversions yet.

I'm also planning to run a small facebook ads campaign to get more traffic but I want to see how the organic traffic performs and which offers work best. Currently testing a weight loss offer and an anti aging offer.

Next step is to do quizzes to create more traffic and hopefully sales.

Hi,

So I have an old blog lying around with ~1000 UVs per day and it's just sitting there. I slapped adsense on it but I've just heard of COD offers and since the site is in the local language, I thought COD might be perfect for this.

So what I've done:
- got rid of adsense
- joined Adcombo
- created skincare banners
- the banners are within the articles and they direct link to the offer page

So far 50+ clicks to the offer page but no conversions yet.

I'm also planning to run a small facebook ads campaign to get more traffic but I want to see how the organic traffic performs and which offers work best. Currently testing a weight loss offer and an anti aging offer.

Next step is to do quizzes to create more traffic and hopefully sales.
Hey there,

You can try a split test with another affiliate network with offers alike if you still get no conversions.
I haven't seen quizzes work well yet because initially cold customers are unlikely to increase sales but who knows? Please, update us on this issue.

If you can't convert 1 out of 50 either the product offered sucks or the traffic sucks ...
I would try some offer.

Organic traffic normally will convert -- how many days to get 50 CTR? 1 day or 5 days or?

What geos is this traffic coming from and how are you making sure it all goes to the proper offer?

Also, consider testing several offers at the same time all of them being top ones recommended from your manager.

Hey there,

You can try a split test with another affiliate network with offers alike if you still get no conversions.
I haven't seen quizzes work well yet because initially cold customers are unlikely to increase sales but who knows? Please, update us on this issue.
Hi, do you know any aff networks with COD offers? My blog is based on beauty tips so skin and antiaging offers should work

If you can't convert 1 out of 50 either the product offered sucks or the traffic sucks ...
I would try some offer.

Organic traffic normally will convert -- how many days to get 50 CTR? 1 day or 5 days or?
Average is like 10 clicks to the offer per day. I think I'm not being efficient with the traffic. I'll do better banner designs and see if I can get more clicks to the offer. The traffic is 100% organic search.

What geos is this traffic coming from and how are you making sure it all goes to the proper offer?

Also, consider testing several offers at the same time all of them being top ones recommended from your manager.

It's all coming from one geo. The traffic goes to the proper offer because I put banners within the article and direct link to the offer page.

Hi, do you know any aff networks with COD offers? My blog is based on beauty tips so skin and antiaging offers should work

Average is like 10 clicks to the offer per day. I think I'm not being efficient with the traffic. I'll do better banner designs and see if I can get more clicks to the offer. The traffic is 100% organic search.

It's all coming from one geo. The traffic goes to the proper offer because I put banners within the article and direct link to the offer page.
We do have COD offers. Weightloss or antiage will work for you. PM me, I'll send you more info

I've gone from 5 clicks per day to 30 clicks per day to the COD offers. No conversions so far. hmmm. I'm researching how to make money buying traffic to blog articles.

I GOT MY FIRST SALE!

$100 after 138 clicks, and commission is $11

I'm creating a facebook ads campaign for the blog post that brought the conversion and I'm researching about funnels and how to implement them. Thanks @Graybeard .

I have email popup setup to capture emails and just left it there and it now has like 2000 subs.

You cannot just slap up a banner and expect to make money from it -- even with SEO traffic.
You need to study how to funnel your traffic. You have to lead the horse to water if you expect the horse to drink.
Even if you were to buy ads -- you would need these funneling tactics.

I would try some offer.

I'd say more like 1/200, 1/100, 1/50 is still within a margin of error.

I wouldn't sleep on Adsense. The Guys at Income School on youtube make more from ads then they do from promoting aff stuff. If you can create your own digital product, youll crush it even more.

Why $100.00? *<<< (You mean the gross sale You get 11%?)
You are not buying ads you are working with organic traffic -- right?
2000 subscriptions is good -- you can retarget your current offer
and test new offers/products for response with some emails.

Convert just 'what?' That was a general statement.
Ratios are all over the place today
Right now I am at 0:600 on twitter referral traffic --cod(CPS)
and 1:60 free registrations that pay $0 until they buy a package of credits --that sucks basically

I am not sure what sucks -- the offer (platform/product) or the traffic.
The traffic is all "SEO" from a bot feed that has been dormant for months. So, it's residual traffic from a twitterbot feed that is still producing -- that is the bright part. --The feed is getting Twitter search or retweets (maybe).

banners
Back