The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Journey of an Immigrant to 1000 $ a Day

dotbillionaire

affiliate
Hi every body ,My Goal is to make 1000$ a day in the next 3 or 6 month,I very determined and willing to do every it takes to reach my goal.

I started this thread as way to get motivated and to force myself to take action every step of the way,and as a source of motivation for newbie when I will finally reach my short term goal to make 1000$ a day.

Action took so far:I registered to 3 CPA network,
  • I get rejected in 1
  • I get accepted in 1,
  • and I have a pending Application on PeerFly
  • bought the CPA evolution Course.

My Plan for this Month
  • as English is my second language,I will work on getting rid of my my french accent,and improve my grammar skill.
  • Start sending traffic to CPA offers and gain some experience.I expect the ROI to be low,but I have to start somewhere the lake of action is what make people fail in business especially online
  • Reinvest 100 % of all the money I made from my campaign
  • Join the dojo

Thanx for reading,all comments and advices are welcome.

P.S:I came to the US 4 month ago on April 15.

If your main language is french, there are some good converting french offers too.
Which kind of traffic are you going to buy? Maybe we can recommend you some more networks to apply (you should have at least 1-3 networks at the beginning, I feel).

If your main language is french, there are some good converting french offers too.
Which kind of traffic are you going to buy? Maybe we can recommend you some more networks to apply (you should have at least 1-3 networks at the beginning, I feel).

I am planing to use POF and Facebook,But I am open to any suggestion ,
I have pending registration on 4 other network.
and thanx for your help.

Last edited:
Hi every body ,My Goal is to make 1000$ a day in the next 3 or 6 month,I very determined and willing to do every it takes to reach my goal.

I started this thread as way to get motivated and to force myself to take action every step of the way,and as a source of motivation for newbie when I will finally reach my short term goal to make 1000$ a day.

Action took so far:I registered to 3 CPA network,
  • I get rejected in 1
  • I get accepted in 1,
  • and I have a pending Application on PeerFly
  • bought the CPA evolution Course.

My Plan for this Month
  • as English is my second language,I will work on getting rid of my my french accent,and improve my grammar skill.
  • Start sending traffic to CPA offers and gain some experience.I expect the ROI to be low,but I have to start somewhere the lake of action is what make people fail in business especially online
  • Reinvest 100 % of all the money I made from my campaign
  • Join the dojo

Thanx for reading,all comments and advices are welcome.

P.S:I came to the US 4 month ago on April 15.

Bienvenue au forum mec et je te souhaite bonne chance et tout le succès!
je suis originaire du Cameroun don'c je parle un peu francais :)

banners
Back