The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
Introduction.

I am TheDutchLegend. I am from Netherlands. I am doing instagram very long time. I have tried many things and many methods. Now i am going to try to maximize my earnings with Instagram. I am going to grow 10 Instagram Accounts from 0 followers to 100k followers and then monetize them by doing Instagram or shoutouts or even sell them for 5000$ each . But mostly i am going to do this journey to maximize the growth. I am now receiving 100-400 new followers daily. But i want to achieve more.

Tools

10 HQ Proxies
10 HQ Instagram Accounts
A bot to follow, like, unfollow and post
Socialblade.com
Coffee

Goals

10 Accounts 5K Followers each
10 Accounts 10K Followers each
10 Accounts 25K Followers each
10 Accounts 50K Followers each

Total investement
50$+

If you have any questions for me or you need help let me know by leaving here a post!
I would love to help hackforums community!

And yes yes yes, another journey! But now i have a clear goal and clear plan to start with :D:D
I am going to update every week! But i can't guarantee! Stay subscribed!

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems good, i'm following, it will be a way for me to know more about this. Hope you all the best mate.

Hey Dutch - how hard do you reckon it is to build an instagram following with users that aren't just following for the sake of it?

What I mean is, when I tried it you tend to get a LOT of followers of low value (i.e. no intention really of becoming a customer), so it seems a follower on social media tends to be a lot less valuable than lets say a potential Adwords customer (i.e. click).

Did you experience similar results?

Nick

Hey Dutch - how hard do you reckon it is to build an instagram following with users that aren't just following for the sake of it?

What I mean is, when I tried it you tend to get a LOT of followers of low value (i.e. no intention really of becoming a customer), so it seems a follower on social media tends to be a lot less valuable than lets say a potential Adwords customer (i.e. click).

Did you experience similar results?

Nick
That is correct but since it is free traffic you can get a lot of traffic and earn much more for the same amount of money invested

That is true, very true. Although "free" traffic is much harder to scale quickly and you still need to invest labour, so it's not essentially free, just less cash intensive. But I get what you mean ;)

NEW UPDATE BOYS AND GIRLS!

TOTAL DAILY AVERAGE GROWTH OF 10 ACCOUNTS
1870 Followers
TOTAL AMOUNT OF FOLLOWERS OF 10 ACCOUNTS
123618 Followers
TOTAL AMOUNT OF POSTS OF 10 ACCOUNTS
2334 Instagram Posts

Soon more accounts are going to be set up!

Screenshot_2017_11_16_23_23_03.png

Here is my Target , I Don't Mind Sharing Hope will Help anyone , just Target other Accounts , Silmiliar , use Your own Description and Landing Pages , Costs only 2.99$ Windows VPS and 5 Instagram Accounts , Getting Around 20 Conversions Daily :)

banners
Back