The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

[Journey] Growing A Money Tree Via Blogging In 2021!

Post holiday business volume is slow in many things is what I have seen.
I would not get to moved by that --happens every year.

$75K --insane --I would take the money and close the escrow in the best tax advantage year (21 or 22) if that is a real offer.
Yea I already have the Q1 drop factored in.

It's a real offer, I know the guy pretty well and know what he wants the domain for, he would need it to complete by the end of January though but I think the blog could have some decent growth still left in it. The higher search volume keywords that are higher competition are climbing the SERP with some being on page 1 now so I keep flip flopping between selling it and keeping it.

1. Yea, this blog is profitable now and I doubt it would have grown as fast without the guest posts.
Hi,

Are Guest Posts On A Somebody Else's Blog a good way to get traffic to your own website?

I recently met a blogger online who offered to make a guest post for my Affiliate link on his blog. Is that a good way for SEO? What he claims is that his blog is already Indexed by Google and every guest post gets indexed on Google within 24 hours.

Would that be worth the investment? Or should I just go for Paid Ads?

-

Em

Are Guest Posts On A Somebody Else's Blog a good way to get traffic to your own website?

NO, not anymore. At least not with the onset of this having become a business. There are tons of people aggregating articles and charging for placements and asking for do-follow links . You cannot use these! They rarely have any value, they rarely have any authority. It is just insane how may of these proposals I get every day from people that have absolutely no connection to the industry.

The only guests you accept should be people like , shaunm, the OP of this thread. Any guest posts and especially any links and link exchanges must be from those that have an equal or greater authority value that yourself and your site(s).

Would that be worth the investment? Or should I just go for Paid Ads?

Not worth it!

Last edited:
For me the most profitable was organic branded search SEO

I've done this comparison for my well established content sites in the luxury niches for more than ten years now, 10 years with 3 of them and 6 years with 5 others. I always end up with 8 to 15 times the earnings through paid traffic. I guess you've got the touch.

Neil tells me my numbers are typical. My competitors seem to hover around the same metrics as I do. In addition, with the CPA side of the business, organic is simply not an option. Landers are good for only a short period of time. Three to eight weeks maximum is typical and no amount of organic is going to proliferate conversions in that time compared to paid traffic, even if Google and FB would permit it.

I know there are models to build through organics, but nothing I would have interest in.

Kindly share your knowledge
I am all ears

Well, like I said, I know there are models out there but nothing I am interested in. Models for organic traffic as a primary source of traffic are simply not of interest to me so I don't educate myself on them. All of my SEO is directed as a ancillary, tertiary, and quaternary efforts in a supporting role to my content sites and I don't concern myself at all with SEO with the CPA funnels I build.

Well, like I said, I know there are models out there but nothing I am interested in. Models for organic traffic as a primary source of traffic are simply not of interest to me so I don't educate myself on them. All of my SEO is directed as a ancillary, tertiary, and quaternary efforts in a supporting role to my content sites and I don't concern myself at all with SEO with the CPA funnels I build.
Cool learnt 3 new words
got definitions for ancillary and tertiary
quaternary?
--> Quaternary, in the geologic history of Earth, a unit of time within the Cenozoic Era, beginning 2,588,000 years ago and continuing to the present day

Post holiday business volume is slow in many things is what I have seen.
I would not get to moved by that --happens every year.

$75K --insane --I would take the money and close the escrow in the best tax advantage year (21 or 22) if that is a real offer.

banners
Back