The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[JOURNEY] Fritz's Journey to $100/Day in Instagram Marketing

wondering if you happen to come across any alternative of IG that converts well, as part of this study.
PS : The reason why i am asking was, I am planning to give a start but i am seeing people struggling with massban of IG.
I know you are lucky with your supplier :)

wondering if you happen to come across any alternative of IG that converts well, as part of this study.
PS : The reason why i am asking was, I am planning to give a start but i am seeing people struggling with massban of IG.
I know you are lucky with your supplier :)
Hey...

I'll test Twitter too, but you need to master one thing to step on another, or you will never make steady money.

Fede, your conversion ratio and income keeps inching up. That means you're doing something right. :)

Last edited:
Day #25

Steady +$5/day, working hard to hit $10, and will soon!

Stats:
6.png

Summary
  • Impressions: 154
  • Clicks: 123
  • Convertions: 26
  • Revenue: $6.64 (Wallet Updated)
  • Convertion Ratio: 21.13%

Day #25

Steady +$5/day, working hard to hit $10, and will soon!

Stats:
View attachment 6166

Summary
  • Impressions: 154
  • Clicks: 123
  • Convertions: 26
  • Revenue: $6.64 (Wallet Updated)
  • Convertion Ratio: 21.13%
Congratulations Fritz for your very detailed journey! You are inspiring us not to give up and focus on actions! Well done! I would like to ask you the following questions:
1/ Do you just create IG accts (for example 5 acct/day), optimize their profiles (image, description and the CTA with the LP (CPA offer) and then follow/unfollow targeted accts?
2/ Do you upload any content (images/videos etc) or interact with the followers (likes, comments, shares etc)?
3/ What is the allowed limit for following people and getting followers daily?
4/ Why do you enable the unfollow feature?

I apologise for the questions but i am a newbie and i am trying to understand the whole philosophy around IG and CPA marketing so as to avoid any issues.

Congratulations Fritz for your very detailed journey! You are inspiring us not to give up and focus on actions! Well done! I would like to ask you the following questions:
1/ Do you just create IG accts (for example 5 acct/day), optimize their profiles (image, description and the CTA with the LP (CPA offer) and then follow/unfollow targeted accts?
2/ Do you upload any content (images/videos etc) or interact with the followers (likes, comments, shares etc)?
3/ What is the allowed limit for following people and getting followers daily?
4/ Why do you enable the unfollow feature?

I apologise for the questions but i am a newbie and i am trying to understand the whole philosophy around IG and CPA marketing so as to avoid any issues.
Hey mate!

Thanks a lot for following my journey, it's also inspiring for me to see people following me and pushing me up to keep working hard to achieve my goals, it's a win-win!

1.- Exactly. But, I don't create them, I buy them from an Old-PVA-IG Accounts provider (which by now, I prefer to keep it secret).
2.- I don't, by now. I think that share one photo per week per account may increase revenue, but it's a lot of work if you don't want to get banned. Because you need one unique image for each account to upload, so when you have to manage more than 100 accounts, this method isn't too attractive. Just follow/unfollow until you came up with a better idea.
3.- Between 300-350 should be fine, but it depends on the account, how old are them. For more than 1 year accounts you can follow up to 1000 per day without any issue.
4.- Because IG has a limit for you to follow, which is about 7,500. So you need to unfollow to follow another followers, to get more follows :)

Hope to be clear about your questions. Talk soon!

Day #26

★ MILESTONE HIT $10! ★ MILESTONE HIT $10! ★ MILESTONE HIT $10!

rocky.celebrating.gif

Stats:
10.png

Hit the $10 milestone! I'm super happy for it, but as I said when hit $5, there's a lot of work yet to do, will not stop until $100/day!

Summary:
  • Impressions: 170
  • Clicks: 128
  • Conversions: 37
  • Revenue: $10.22 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 28.90%

Hey mate!

Thanks a lot for following my journey, it's also inspiring for me to see people following me and pushing me up to keep working hard to achieve my goals, it's a win-win!

1.- Exactly. But, I don't create them, I buy them from an Old-PVA-IG Accounts provider (which by now, I prefer to keep it secret).
2.- I don't, by now. I think that share one photo per week per account may increase revenue, but it's a lot of work if you don't want to get banned. Because you need one unique image for each account to upload, so when you have to manage more than 100 accounts, this method isn't too attractive. Just follow/unfollow until you came up with a better idea.
3.- Between 300-350 should be fine, but it depends on the account, how old are them. For more than 1 year accounts you can follow up to 1000 per day without any issue.
4.- Because IG has a limit for you to follow, which is about 7,500. So you need to unfollow to follow another followers, to get more follows :)

Hope to be clear about your questions. Talk soon!
Hi mate,

Thank you very much for answering my questions!
I respect of keeping secret your IG acct provider. It's up to anybody who wants to make money on Instagram, to find and establish a long term relationship with his vendors. You are sharing your IG journey with us to inspire us but also to keep track of your progress.
It's like a IG business diary.LOL!
One last question! How much time does it take you to set up and maintain this system?
I am asking this because i am working full time on my offline business so as to establish a good time management plan.
I wish you all the best and earn as much as you can and for sure more than $100 daily on IG! You deserve it!
Best regards,

Panos

nice journey ! congrats on hitting the $10 marks :D

how many active acc are u using now ? :rolleyes:
Thanks @phoenixhaxor! I'm using 18.

Buona fortuna! Good luck bro!
Thanks Nicolo'! :)

Hey Fede, great work, congratz to you buddy ! ;)
Thanks a lot French! Thanks for following every day :)

Nice work , keep it up !
How many acc active now and how many niche u using ?
Hey pal! Thanks a lot, I'm using 18 accounts with 2 different niches.

Awesome, Fede!

No4TKJt.jpg
azgold girl, thanks a lot for following my journey every day! I really appreciate that!

Hi mate,

Thank you very much for answering my questions!
I respect of keeping secret your IG acct provider. It's up to anybody who wants to make money on Instagram, to find and establish a long term relationship with his vendors. You are sharing your IG journey with us to inspire us but also to keep track of your progress.
It's like a IG business diary.LOL!
One last question! How much time does it take you to set up and maintain this system?
I am asking this because i am working full time on my offline business so as to establish a good time management plan.
I wish you all the best and earn as much as you can and for sure more than $100 daily on IG! You deserve it!
Best regards,

Panos
No problem! I enjoy a lot doing this journey as we both learn a lot, believe me, I learn a lot from your feedbacks as well. Honestly, it takes me about 40 minutes to set up each account, I think that makes the difference between me and other journeys with mass banning. You can set up 3 per day easily, with no rush.

Thanks for following and your wishes, the best for you mate!

banners
Back