The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Joomla problem

Daniel, maybe i am wrong, but imo the problem could be solved using the same SEF settings. You use the joomla's defoult mod_rewrite while i suppose that the original site uses sef404 component.

If its the same data base and same files the sites would look and act in the same way, Who are you hosted with and SQL ?

thanks for the sef404 link Bagi. I've installed it. And I saw that when I access 404SEF configuration from Joomla's admin it says it's enabled. I noticed some link rename but the link I'm trying to make alive still doesn't work :(
Do I have to do any other thing?

Thanks,
Daniel

You already have SEF url's there is no need to install that component, if you have just copied the same data base and file the site will remain the same. Make sure in your sef component that the url for the blog is pointing to the correct content page.

the url in the sef should be

/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=9&id=%E2%8C%A9=en&task=blogsection

not

index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=9&id=〈=en&task =blogsection

if your still having trouble i dont mind taking alook for you ? ill sign up to the site if you make me admin ill login and have a look.

No, I deleted the database and uploaded the version I had from the original site again. And it worked this time. I really don't understand why it didn't worked from the beginning.

Daniel,
When someone takes the time to help you in a forum, its nice to give them rep. Rep added Adam and Bagi :)

MI
Back