The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

John

kenaki

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Hi everybody,

My name is John, I'm from Sheffield, UK.

I am new to this forum, I am also pretty new to affiliate marketing itself, I've been doing it for the past 2 months, mainly using Plugrush and Monetizer (as I work at monetizer so it only makes sense), but I haven't really broke in to great profit yet, I'm not exactly losing money, but I'm struggling to make enough for it to make a real difference.

So that's why I'm here, hoping to learn tips and tricks from other people that could perhaps help turn my bit of profit, into a lot of profit.

This being said, are there any golden rules I should know about, (as said previously I'm new to affiliate marketing so don't assume because every affiliate knows the rule, that I do) hit me with what you've got!

Thanks

John

Thank you very much Marc, I'll make sure to take I take in everything I possibly can, thanks for the links!

@kenaki

Hi, John and welcome! :)

Since you've already gotten your feet wet in the biz, I think the links that @Marc shared with you are probably your best starting point. When you have questions, don't be afraid to start a thread and ask. That's what we're all here for - to help and support each other.

@azgold

Thats great to hear, I've only been hear a few days and I can already tell its an awesome community and it feels great to be part of it :)

Hi everybody,

My name is John, I'm from Sheffield, UK.

Hi @kenaki , it's great to have you here. Welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

I am new to this forum, I am also pretty new to affiliate marketing itself, I've been doing it for the past 2 months, mainly using Plugrush and Monetizer (as I work at monetizer so it only makes sense), but I haven't really broke in to great profit yet, I'm not exactly losing money, but I'm struggling to make enough for it to make a real difference.

So that's why I'm here, hoping to learn tips and tricks from other people that could perhaps help turn my bit of profit, into a lot of profit.

This being said, are there any golden rules I should know about, (as said previously I'm new to affiliate marketing so don't assume because every affiliate knows the rule, that I do) hit me with what you've got!

Thanks

John

You are in the right place to "up your game"! There is always loads to learn from old and new in this business. You will find an abundance of information here as well as very eager to help members. There is a learning curve in this business, as with any other. However, in as little as a year (maybe less), a person can have a steady income and a solid business that rivals that of graduate school med students! In a couple of years you can have earnings exceeding that of young wall street professionals. In as little ass three or four years you can be earning as much as a CEO of a major corporation. Not everyone has those successes, but we see them every year from this community and others. Stay steady, see each day as learning and earning opportunity, never give up, be active in the forums, plan on having successes as well as set backs, it's all part of this industry and it never stops.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Last edited:
MI
Back