The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Jarvee for Facebook

Mark Bon

affiliate
Can someone tell me what can be done as far as automating FB? How can I get the most bang for my buck?

I'm thinking its good for growing a personal profile, following friends of friends etc to build a large network?

Can it be used to grow pages or groups, and if so how?

What is the most effective way I can build a large Facebook audience using Jarvee?

Social media automation is a hit and miss prospect if you are not directly making the choices the bot or software must follow.

Loads of choices though.

Hootsuite, Buffer, SproutSocial, HubSpot, SocialOomph, Agora Pulse, CrowdFire, CoSchedule, and Social Flow, and more.

Don't forget the listening bots too like BuzzSumo, et al.

Jarvee looks interesting, but unless you have significantly well developed funnels for use with FB, these bots and software's will be of little use to you.

My greatest concern would be in whether these bots and software's are being updated as quickly as policy & TOS releases come. Don't want to be banned for lack of updates to the tool.

I used HootSuite for years while working content site funnels and it was a very helpful tool. Jarvee goes a little deeper and may prove to be a significant asset.

MI
Back