The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

It's like a world to itself

Daniel Dentremont

affiliate
I have to admit it started with the inner Android developer in me asking why there were not functioning mobile versions of cam sites. I slowly discovered a world of development slash promotion that fit the basic two styles of life I puraue. I am excited and glad I could be a member .

I have to admit it started with the inner Android developer in me asking why there were not functioning mobile versions of cam sites. I slowly discovered a world of development slash promotion that fit the basic two styles of life I puraue. I am excited and glad I could be a member .

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Daniel Dentremont !

Are you currently running campaigns, or are you in the "getting started" stage?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, Daniel and welcome!

You do sound excited, which is pretty awesome. :)

Is there one particular area (networks, tracking, paid ads, something else) that we can point you to first?

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Daniel! :)

MI
Back