The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

It won't be that long now ...

WOW!

Two things....

1. That thing has such human movements and speech, it's kind of scary.

2. Where do I get one to come and do my housework?

Hello Roboworker!
an-mb-robot.jpg

That's going to be interesting. I knew they were advanced, but this exceeds where I thought they were for industrialization. Keep in mind, their next integration could be in building our aircraft and medical equipment where any small infraction gone undetected could lend itself to disasters of immense proportions.

When it comes to quality control --these machines will perform better than humans. Robots don't have to deal with distractions like humans do ... Family problems, indigestion, illness, social issues. If a machine goes wrong, it will most likely be a "berserker" seen and be immediately taken down for repairs.

If a machine goes wrong, it will most likely be a "berserker"

Yeah, well, we had the hidden flaws of databases, chips, and other software and hardware over the past 50 years that brought us pain, suffering, etc. There is always the unforeseen and it will be an element in the robots and AI going forward. We just need to be well prepared for the unforeseen.

"Mercedes plans to use robotics and Apollo for automating some low skill, physically challenging, manual labor...."
Bet the union guys will love having their jobs described as "low skill". Also will probably love losing their jobs to robots.

From the employer's perspective, the robots won't need breaks, time off, sick days, vacation pay, etc.

I don't know about putting them in charge of quality control. That's a potential "YIKES" in the making.

MI
Back