finance=#
The problem of normalizing data is always an issue:
The data came from a MariaDB (like MySQL 8x) into progres SQL
Bash:
# Execute the COPY command using psql
psql -U "$PG_USER" -d "$PG_DATABASE" -c "$COPY_COMMAND"
+ psql -U ***** -d finance -c '\COPY finance.nasdaqdaily1yr(
last_day,symbol,name,lastsale,netchange,
pctchange,marketcap,country,ipoyear,volume,sector,industry)
FROM '\''/home/path/.../.../crlogical_update_2024-03-21_finance.nasdaqdaily1yr.csv'\''
WITH CSV HEADER DELIMITER '\'','\'' QUOTE '\''"'\'';'
COPY 174089
1711052364621.png

ChatGPT did the `grunt` work in 20 sec or each of the 3 errors and pushed out the correct code the first time <3 low cost worker ;)

What are you going to do with all your free time now? :D

Kidding aside, I think it's great that you found something that is a genuine help to you.

1. AI saves time when you code.
2. AI handles the stress involved -- if the code errors you just submit that error and AI will try and try `till it's right.
When it comes to logic and design AI has limitations you still have to know what you want to do and the way coding works.

Now github has a beta AI code checker for exploitable errors in code. However, for reason Microsoft is behind it --I have my doubts :D
What are you going to do with all your free time now?
I got lots of things to do or want to explore the feasibility of doing seriously.
On the other had, why even bother, I have a livable income from a pension and investments.
I need to plant seeds indoors and make a temporary greenhouse outside for April --It's a freak snowstorm today 3" maybe looks like January outside.

I got lots of things to do or want to explore the feasibility of doing seriously.
Are you still developing your CBD oil?

On the other had, why even bother, I have a livable income from a pension and investments.
Because the day will come when you can't. Assuming those are things you'd really like to try.

It's a freak snowstorm today 3" maybe looks like January outside.
Yup, here, too. We had spring in winter and winter in spring.

Are you still developing your CBD oil?
No, the banking is too much trouble. Commercial banks want nothing to do with it --brand safety issues. They have been trying to pass banking laws (or get new banking regulations). Technically, legal limit THC CDB or cannabis is lawful nationwide. To the banks you are a high-risk business and unwanted. Not worth the hassle and the market doesn't seem to be growing much anymore.

No, the banking is too much trouble. Commercial banks want nothing to do with it --brand safety issues. They have been trying to pass banking laws (or get new banking regulations). Technically, legal limit THC CDB or cannabis is lawful nationwide. To the banks you are a high-risk business and unwanted. Not worth the hassle and the market doesn't seem to be growing much anymore.
That's too bad, sounded like you had a good product nearing completion.

It seems you needed to modify a PostgreSQL table (nasdaqdaily1yr) by altering column types and constraints. After transferring data from a MariaDB to PostgreSQL, you used a COPY command in a bash script to import data from a CSV file into the table. ChatGPT assisted in quickly identifying and resolving errors during this process.

banners
Back