The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is This Method Still Viable?

RogerFederer

affiliate
Hey guys,

I am very new to the forum and to affiliate marketing.

I've watched a video by Franklin Hatchett on Youtube (Link below).

He describes a method, where you build a blog which adds value as an intermediate page and you send free traffic to that page by commenting on other blogs, forums and facebook groups and quora. Don't get me wrong, I am not talking about spamming, but about trying to add value an help people with these comments.

He says that this way, you get very targeted people to visit your blog/salespage and within the course of a couple of weeks, you gonna be making your first sales.

Now, three questions come to my mind:

1. Do you think, I can make sales this way?
2. Where (in this forum or elsewhere) can I learn more in depth information about this strategy?
3. What exact skills do I need to develop?

First of all, thank you very much for reading this far. It would really mean a lot to me, if you would share your experience. :)

Thanks a lot

Stefan

I think it depends on the interest in what your are trying to sell.
It's just one of many internet marking funnels -- the funnel concept is sound and proven.
That video was Published on Sep 27, 2015 in Internet time VERY outdated ...
Posting in your social media accounts and buying bulk traffic to your posts might be worth a try ;)

1. Do you think, I can make sales this way?

Yes, of course. But it is not likely to happen in a couple of weeks.

Just so you know, you can't promote it here unless you are an approved vendor. ;) I'm not saying you were going to, just letting you know. I can't speak for other forums, though.

2. Where (in this forum or elsewhere) can I learn more in depth information about this strategy?

Copywriting
Social Media
Search Results for Query: clickbank | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Search Results for Query: blogging | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Domains and Hosting

That should get you started. :)

3. What exact skills do I need to develop?

I don't know. What skills do you already have?

Can you write your sales page? Do you know how to set up your blog? Have you chosen a tracker so you know which forum/social network your traffic is coming from? It's really hard to answer that question without knowing what skills you already have.

Caveat: I did not watch the video, just read the OPs post.

It's just one of many internet marking funnels -- the funnel concept is sound and proven.
That video was Published on Sep 27, 2015 in Internet time VERY outdated ...
Posting in your social media accounts and buying bulk traffic to your posts might be worth a try ;)

Hey Graybeard, thank you so much for your response. I have some experience in growing instagram accounts. Maybe this can be helpful. I am very interested in Tennis - may this be profitable niche? I know there are many paid courses out there on clickbank.

Yes, of course. But it is not likely to happen in a couple of weeks.

Ok that is totally fine, but what is a realistic time frame? And how can I speed up the process? Thank you very much for your answer btw. :)

Just so you know, you can't promote it here unless you are an approved vendor. ;) I'm not saying you were going to, just letting you know. I can't speak for other forums, though.

Thank you, I know that and did not intend to do that. :)

Thank you very much! I am starting right now with checking out the input. :)

I don't know. What skills do you already have?

Can you write your sales page? Do you know how to set up your blog? Have you chosen a tracker so you know which forum/social network your traffic is coming from? It's really hard to answer that question without knowing what skills you already have.

Set up sales page and blog? Technically - yes! But how do to it good? Probably not :/
I have not chosen a tracker and don't know how to it.
With this in mind, how long should I be concerned with learning, and when should I really get out and get everything online, even if I am no pro?

With this in mind, how long should I be concerned with learning, and when should I really get out and get everything online, even if I am no pro?

There is always going to be more to learn, whether you are beginner or pro, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, and all the top entrepreneurs out there are STILL LEARNING!

A really important skill to have is to be continually learning while implementing and testing at the same time. Don't get stuck in analysis paralysis where you are constantly reading about how to begin without actually beginning.

Best of luck.

Tennis ... never thought of that sub niche of player sports Good idea and tennis is one of the few player sports with social distancing in the rule book. Sounds like it would be worth a try. Narrow marketing opportunities unless you could sell it as a COVID_19 Safe Player Sport
lightbulb.png

Last edited:
If you are after blog comments, here is 2 of my tools to help you out for free.

Blogger/Blogspot
NitroFlare - Upload Files

WordPress
NitroFlare - Upload Files

Last edited by a moderator:
Tennis ... never thought of that sub niche of player sports Good idea and tennis is one of the few player sports with social distancing in the rule book. Sounds like it would be worth a try. Narrow marketing opportunities unless you could sell it as a COVID_19 Safe Player Sport
lightbulb.png

Hmm I used to have a tennis-related instagram page with around 17k followers (from reposting viral videos and followliker). I had a link in my bio which directly like to an affiliate page. At that time I didn't know it better. Do you think, it can be profitable to set up a new instaprofile and go the same route with a better way to promote the products (clickbank tennis courses)?

There is always going to be more to learn, whether you are beginner or pro, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, and all the top entrepreneurs out there are STILL LEARNING!

A really important skill to have is to be continually learning while implementing and testing at the same time. Don't get stuck in analysis paralysis where you are constantly reading about how to begin without actually beginning.

Best of luck.

Thank you very much for your response :)

Let's say I would begin by setting up a blog with reviews of affiliate offers from clickbank. What would be the best way to do it? Buy the products myself, testing and then writing about it? What is the best way to do it? :)

MI
Back