The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is this legit?

P

Pentarix

I'm posting on behalf of a friend and honestly I haven't been able to research it all but he's just wondering how real/legal this whole setup is and if he can actually make some money from it: http://netbux.org/

My own opinion from looking at it quickly is it's probably legal but not going to make him much dough.

I have no idea, hopefully the big brains here do. I find it a little hard to believe that it's as easy as getting paid for what your already doing. IMO, there has to be some sort of catch somewhere.

It can be legal, however you may be offered $0.00001 for each search you performed, you are still being paid, its just that you get paid in peanuts and not real money but I could be wrong.

I was having a look at Netbux last week and they pay by a system of shares. You get one share for each search you do and one for each one your referals do. Each month netbux calculate the value of each share based on their total earnings. They make money by serving ads and popunders on the results pages.

With schemes like this the only way you are going to make significant cash is by getting lots of referals. This particular one isn't technically "multi-level marketing" but its done in a similar way.

Rob,
Its nice you checked it out, it sort of confirms my felling that you need several thousands of search or clicks to make any substantial money. Not a scheme I will join.

The site is absolutely legit. I know plenty of millionaires in, "incentive" business.

Let's start with searchcactus.com. And then there's netflip.com.

You hear people cry, "scam" when they hear they actually have TO DO SOME WORK in order to be paid. Imagine that, WORK = PAY.

I dare them to ask me to DO SOMETHING in return for money.

LOL

MI
Back