The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there one of the PeerFly Affiliate Manager that's a robot?

Cece Nisa

affiliate
I just used Peerfly 10 days ago and I have AM with Sadie Gee's Name, I did not get Skype contact her, I am confused should contact her how this is not petrified me
I sent her an email but there was never any reply, is it really like this PeerFly?
Can you advise me?
Thank you

I have to echo what @Cece Nisa says here (Sadie is also my AM).

I like to engage all my AMs to find decent converting offers for my traffic sources/geos, general trends, new offers etc.

When I ask Peerfly what specific offers they would recommend in my vertical for my traffic source, it takes 3 emails and the response I get is to search the offer list on the Peerfly site sort rank by EPC. The same discussion with MaxBounty, I get a completely different answer and I start running several profitable campaigns with them.

I don't want to knock Peerfly here (they have a great reputation/many friends speak highly of them), but I end up running most of my campaigns with MaxBounty due to the lack of engagement with my AM at Peerfly.

Yes that's partly my big problem at PeerFly AM who is not friendly and has to repeat some emails to require answers from them
But some friends say AM the other is so friendly, which I am confused Is AM with (Sadie Gee) same a robot or a real human:eek:

MI
Back