The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is SEO important for squeeze pages?

davesev

affiliate
Hi,

I have some IT background and limited budget right now so I am going to try to create my own squeeze page.

Is SEO important for the squeeze page? Since I plan to use paid traffic I didn't think it was too important.

I can either include images with most information about the offer like a nice bulletin list image, or I can create the text in the page itself.

Does it make a difference? Images would probably look a bit nicer and save time but there would then be very little actual text on the page (so Google will not find any keywords)

Has anyone had experience with this?

Regards,
Dave

I think, optimizing squeeze pages for search engines in not worth your time as they get hardly rank on google! And yeah, you said you will bring paid traffic on it so nevermind the SEO.

You can add images too if you like, but it all comes down to testing -- which works and converts better, this or that..

Hello, I do think my friends have put it in the best way that I wanted to. There is no need for you to start investing in SEO because of the limited budget. You can be able to use the social media networks that have millions of people to promote your pages. If you have some skills, you can however, decide to do some basic SEO on the page without having to spend.

Focus on SEO for your blog not your squeeze page. The squeeze page's purpose should be to capture emails for your newsletter.

If you said you will be using paid traffic for the squeeze page that is perfect. You can also try to get some free traffic on the side since this will only benefit you.

To your success,
JC

MI
Back