The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Is SEO Dead?

Venkatweetz

affiliate
I'm working in the marketing industry for the past 8 years. I have worked with many agencies, and most of them usually suggest to use social media marketing and google ads, because those are low hanging fruit. If you want to position your website for keywords you need to work at least for 6 months to position it.

If you don't have enough knowledge, get SEO training before hiring an SEO agency. Training will give a fair understanding of SEO project timelines, budget & collaboration with other marketing streams such as Social and search ads.

It is a win-win situation for agencies and brands.

Not totally. However, IMHO, most people just don't *get it* and do things that have not been that effective for years.

If SEO is good then it leads to better user experience. Local SEO increases engagement, traffic, and conversions. Though SEO is a long term strategy it is relatively cheap with comparative to SEM. Over time if SEO is not maintained then rankings and traffic will slip. Competitors who do maintain SEO consistently will overtake or you'll simply slide with the absence of fresh content and new links coming to your site.

SEO is a king, yes its takes time,.but once you hold a better position in search engine..after that no need of any google ad or anything.

SEO is totally working. It's just the matter of new algorithm which is affecting and changing the positions. After the latest update, many things have been affected for sure but now we just have to analyze and work a little differently. You should definitely consider consulting and probably taking digital marketing services from an agency.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neil Patel is masterful with SEO. I've implemented most of what he recommends and experienced very stable results. Of course, in my view, SEO has always been a secondary or tertiary source for me. It's good, it gives you an edge, but man it can be a ton of work sometimes. Primary sources for me are paid traffic. Always!

SEO is a game. 98% lose -- they use antiquated techniques.
Web spam with lipstick on it is just pretty web spam -- ignored by modern algorithms.

Last edited:

I don’t think so, SEO is dead! But, some people are using these SEO dead tactics which are the reasons for low rankings and penalities. Like,

1. Spamming Links - quality and relevance links matter than the quantity.
  2. Spammy meta title and description - Your focus should be on click-through rate (CTR).
  3. Focus keywords over-optimized - Your keywords should be fully optimized for page or post.
  4. Less number of pages used - Your focus should be on pages, posts, and high-quality content.
SEO is a long-term game or process. It takes time to rank for our website. So, be patient. After some time you’ll get better results.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back