The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it worth submitting to Craiglist?

arora

affiliate
Friends,

Just wanted to ask is it worth submitting to Craiglist - i mean the link stays there for 45 days !
Doubt, it will bring any traffic etc?

arora,
I think its definitely worth it, I have used it on two occasions, its not super fantastic but its okay.

Links from Craigslist are no follow.
There is some disagreement at the moment of the value of no follow links.

Have just started using Craiglist and i think it was worth the effort,and yes it is 45 days for each listing.

Yes, the site is good yet better careful putting links because improper
used of it will lead your IP banned:spam::wacko:

Yes, the site is good yet better careful putting links because improper
used of it will lead your IP banned:spam::wacko:

Is there a way around the link problem,as yet they have not rejected any of the ones that i have placed on it.But as i have only added one a day for the last week i guess the red flag has not been raised so i will take it easy for a few days.Thanks for the warning.

Hi Arora Craiglist is the best place for advertising about your business and good place indeed you don't get the back link as it's nofollow but then also you get online visibility for your business.

Which is good for any business and some inquires also as i have placed and advertisement about one of my sites business and got some inquires and traffic also. So, it's not bad to hang around it for some time and see the result.

:)

MI
Back