The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Announcement Is it necessary upgrading to windows 11 ?

UltraOne

AffKit Ninja
Been wondering . What are the biggest differences between Windows 10 and Windows 11? Besides the design
. Will Windows 11 be worth upgrading to for current Windows 10 users?

For some of us, the upgrade was free. It is a bit more demanding on your systems, but that is to be expected.

Android apps are now available for Windows 11 through the Microsoft Store, via the Amazon Appstore. There was a bit of this on W10 if you had a Samsung phone. W11 allows for toggling between multiple desktops at once for personal, work, school or gaming. There is also some gaming tech added that wasn't there before according to my friends and they claim that as a good enhancement. W11 does a lot of work in memory management now to favor the app windows you have open and running in the foreground. This was always a deficiency of W10 (and previous releases) with their long running memory loss issues resulting in the need to reboot a couple of times a day when in constant use.

I have noticed improved performance on a 2 year old XPS desktop, my other three are 2021 XPS models and came with W11. There are an abundance of the older computers that cannot have W11 due to processor requirements.

Whether upgrading to Windows 11 is necessary depends on your specific needs and preferences. If you're happy with Windows 10 and it meets all your requirements, you may not need to upgrade immediately. However, Windows 11 does offer some new features and enhancements that may be appealing to some users.

As for Windows key, they are essential for genuine and legal operation of the operating system. It's important to obtain legitimate Windows key from authorized sources to ensure compliance with licensing requirements and to avoid potential issues down the road

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of the software that I use cannot work stably on windows 11 and this was the main reason why I stayed on windows 10. I also don`t like to get used to the new interface and navigate windows 10 much faster. If there is no specific reason to switch to windows 11, it is better to stay on windows 10.

A lot of the software that I use cannot work stably on windows 11 and this was the main reason why I stayed on windows 10. I also don`t like to get used to the new interface and navigate windows 10 much faster. If there is no specific reason to switch to windows 11, it is better to stay on windows 10.

Well I think you are looking for people to help you validate your choice to stay on an older operating system. It's advisable to use software as long as possible before upgrading, but it isn't advisable to stay with older operating systems. Operating systems are your core software.

That said, hardware can dictate whether or not to upgrade an operating system. I have an older Dell XPS 8900 64bit system with 32 gigs RAM, 1TB HD, and an Intel Core i7 @ 3.4GHz. It is not compatible with Windows 11 and still runs on Windows 10. I'll continue to use it for at least another year, but it is beginning to show the signs of being stressed with the demands of today's needs.

My primary systems are two Dell XPS 17 9700's with 64 GB Ram, 2 TB ssd HD's, as well as an XPS 13 9310. These three are powerhouses, but I recently added an XPS 13th gen tower with core i9 13900 processor, 24 GB Geforce, 64GB RAM and two 4TB ssd HD's. All running dual monitors.

The point I am making is that you should be doing everything you can to be on the most advanced softwares and hardwares possible because we are in a high demand business, but also be sure to subordinate your older systems but not get rid of them until they are getting over stressed by the needs of what we do.

Multiple systems with multiple monitors really makes life a lot easier in what we do.

MI
Back