The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it necessary to use Brand name in Meta Title?

Yes, According to google trends Brand name is very important to add in meta title and meta description tags. Using brand name you can easily increase ranking fast on search engine

Yes, it is essential to use brand name in Meta title, according to Google trends Brand name is very important to add in Meta title and Meta description tags. Using brand name you can enlarge ranking quick on search engine.

Yes brand name is also important in Meta title. You can make this combination for Meta title like "Brand Name - Targeted Keyword"

Yes its necessary to use brand name in the Meta tag.It will increase the possibility to get good rankings in SERPs.

If your company name is not part of the important keyword phrases, put it at the end of the title tag.
For Example. If My company name is 3iinfocom and I am offering IT outsourcing service then I should include brand name in the title tag.
If my company name is FreePriceCompare and I am offering free price comparison services then you can avoid mentioning brand name in Title tag.

banners
Back