The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it a Big Loss if Your Articles Aren't Unique?

C

Cibson

I'm just used PLR articles, to boost up the website creation process because I'm not so good writing profitable articles. My articles are less professional but unique, or professional but not unique...? Both methods are not so good. I will learn here a lot about affiliate marketing to make good affiliate marketing articles.

Re: Is a Big Loss if Your Articles Aren't Unique?

Cibson - Even if your articles are unique they are useless unless you know seo to best promote them. Private Label Articles are dominated by Fiverr, a huge caution in the seo backlink community and one main reason Google had to come out with the Penguin update to punish link farms. plrprivatelabelrights.com/plr-articles is red flagged by WOT for "Very aggressive forum spammer with constantly changing user-names and IPs", "forum spammer" (much more than once). My best advice knowing the field reputation but not specifically is to focus on the most successful and reputable site in your field - thepennyhoarder.com. It is also a competitor of mine for one of its biz opp articles - one of many great ones. I read an online article written by Kyle Taylor, the managing editor, who attributes his success to tailored fb promotions and hiring quality writers. Good luck!

I totally agree with David K.

If you aren't a good writer, hire a writer personally. Stay away from the PLR articles. They are not going to get you any sort of authority and people are highly unlikely to link to them.

Thank you, I will keep that in mind. Now I'm planing to hire someone. I ask, is it expensive? I read that It's not too expensive. I will check after it.

It helped me a lot.:)

Hi Cibson,

Everything has a price, but it's really a level playing field because we all have the same price to pay, but the methodology to pay could be quite different.

Chances are if you lack money, you have time and if you lack time, you have money. Either way you win. If you have time, you can practice and learn to write until you are good at it. It may take some study and hard work, but you can learn.

What's great is that with just 20 hours of "Focused Study and Practice" you can become fairly good at something... even the English language and writing.

[video=youtube_share;5MgBikgcWnY]https://youtu.be/5MgBikgcWnY[/video]

Focus on what you do have because it's all that you have and you will see incredible things in your life.

It`s not too expensive to hire a writer, the prices will vary depending on the skills of the writer but the margin won`t be too high.
The only problem will be that nobody will invest even close to how much dedication you would invest in your own articles.

Well. It's not a big loss.. But if you write them yourself (or at least if you have GOOD content!), you could optimize it for your keywords and get a big ranking boost after building backlinks... As we all know, CONTENT is THE KING! :)

Uniqueness is the name of the game where articles are concerned. But it helps if you write them yourself. Your readers want to hear your writing voice, not somebody else's.

Uniqueness is the name of the game where articles are concerned. But it helps if you write them yourself. Your readers want to hear your writing voice, not somebody else's.

That is so true, but what can you do when you have zero writing skills?

banners
Back