The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is iLA real?

smoothmarketer

affiliate
Earlier this year there were so many ads placed to attract people to join iLA, inspired living application. Do any of you have a testimony? I was worried about spending my $9.99 on something so brand new. I barely see any of the ads now so I was just wondering what may have happened.

I don't know this particular program but I suspect that many people paid $9.99 to join and then discovered that in order to earn an income they needed to get more people to join from their link. This would have resulted in many ads being placed by members of the program, who have ceased to advertise because they were not making money from it. Getting people to pay to join a program is not easy, and members tend to be over enthusiastic about promoting a program before they have actually earned anything from it.

Hey, please give some more information about this particular program. It will help us to answer your question in an appropriate way.

Some programs do seem like scams, I have joined http://bidroop.com but I guess they just want me to put my friend's contacts there. I have still hope I can make some money out of it, if someone wants to try it a code is necessary. v5iJoovw

MI
Back