The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best network for interstitial format?

hey man, i used admaven some time now and i know they have intrestitial ad, i didnt use but i have a friend that did and he is happy with them

Intrestitial ads are SEO poison. So, I am guessing that wherever you find intrestitial those placements are either;
  1. Advertising arbitrage websites
  2. Webmasters that don't care about their direct traffic
Still, they might be productive :eek:

Last edited:
Intrestitial ads are SEO poison. So, I am guessing that wherever you find intrestitial thoes placements are either;
  1. Advertising arbitrage websites
  2. Webmasters that don't care about their direct traffic
Still, they might be productive :eek:

Coming from an SEO background I can 100% confirm this.

But if search traffic isn't that important to what you are trying to achieve any large network will have interstitials available

Well most url shortners are kind of an interstitial - so i guess it depends on your sites vector / type

like every ad it will effect your SEO in some way - though if you have a site where you re direct a lot of users outside of your web page than the seo wont be effected if you place the interstitial only when a user exists the site

Hi @xxcallme!

I recommend you to try our Ad Network - TrafficStars. You can enjoy a great bonus on the first deposit!
To remind you, TrafficStars ia a global Adult Ad Network with more than 3 bn ad impressions daily!

Deposit up to $500 -> Get $50
Deposit more than $500 -> Get 10% extra!

Promo code: TSAffFix21
Min deposit: $100

Hey! Since we support Interstitial, here’s our top-3 performing networks: ExoClick, TrafficStars, TwinRed.
But performance also depends on your geo. You may try all of them together and decide which works best.

banners
Back