The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is the best media buying vertical for 2021 to start with??

The best vertical is probably something you know something about so you might understand how to market it.
The best verticals to start with are things like surveys or contests that people do not have to pay for --less buyer resistance. You won't make any serious money with these but you can learn good traffic skills, tracking skills and see some conversions.

added* free email sign-ups would be another similar offer to start with.

Last edited:
Thank you, i am also not much looking for serious money and i would be very happy if i make $1000/month which would be very much helpful for me.
i browsed Push ads traffic method and got many verticals like dating,gambling,VPN and much more.
Would any of one will be profitable for 2021 and 2022.

I am new to this forum and affiliate marketing, if any of my words/points does not make sense, pls bare with me

According to our ad network's latest statistics, the top verticals for push are:
  • Nutra
  • Sweepstakes
  • Gambling
  • Finance
  • Dating
  • Crypto
  • Betting
  • VPN & Utilities
  • Games
Choose vertical according to the affiliate program and traffic source you work with. At RichAds, you will have a 10% bonus for the first deposit (promo code AFFILIATEFIX).

q=site%3Aaffiliatefix.com+gambling <change the keyword
You can do the same in another search engine (I am biased against Google :p)
this is not the first time ...
You are new but the question has been asked many times.
What's profitable is a question that cannot be answered really. For some yes for others no.

banners
Back