The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is HerbalBiz.com a good place to start?

Samchang

affiliate
I found this so called turn-key affiliate marketing system of Market Health a few months ago, but was held back when I found some complaints about that system on internet. After some discussion in another recent post of mine I heard that the problem of that system may have been solved, so I start to consider HerbalBiz.com as my starting point again.

The problem is I've read on this forum that I better pick a niche of my true passion, and I'm not very passionate about health product.

What would you do if you were in my place?
Would you run the HerbalBiz.com system first and get the feeling of how promoting and maintaining a website is(and try to have some solid income along the way) than tap into other niche that you're passionate about?
Or will you just pick the niche of your true passion and start from scrap?

This may be my first real step into affiliate marketing so I'm a little nervous about it. :p

Hi Sam,

Although I think MarketHealth is a good company to work with I don't recommend starting with any affiliate program's turnkey site. Talking generically about cookie cutter sites, there could be hundreds or thousands of copies out there, so Google and other search engines will largely ignore yours.

That's really bad news because free search traffic is extremely valuable. If you don't get any search traffic then you are stuck with either having to pay for traffic or work WAY too hard for it.

As far as passions go, it is HELPFUL for your 1st site but not necessary. PLUS sometimes the things we are passionate about would not be able to be profitable and therefore not a good fit for a site.

The reason it's suggested is you won't have the learning curve of learning the niche, plus you'll have motivation to keep working on the site in the beginning when it's a lot of work and no money is coming in yet.

I'd stop, before going any further and read some of the stickies in the niche marketing forum about how to research and find your 1st niche. Does not have to be something you are passionate about, but helps if it's something you know about or are interested in learning about.

MI
Back