The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is Dreamhhost hosting a good start for promoting CPA Offers??

Michael Ikechukwu

affiliate
To start my CPA journey, I have decided to promote mobile offers and I know mobile offers come with lots of traffic. I would promote offers via Facebook PPC and I intend to choose Dreamhost VPS hosting because its affordable @$15/mo. It comes with 1GB ram, 30GB SSD and unlimited bandwidth. Bluehost on the other hand comes with 2B ram, 30GB SSD and unlimited bandwidth but at $30/mo.

Does the 1GB difference affects my landing page load times? Is dreamhost a good start? your suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Cloud Server Plans and Pricing - Linode
*no control panel
ssh only

View attachment 12456

Digitalocean has similar pricing, Leaseweb has good prices too.
The other thing is the amount of memory and resources needed to run the control panel used -- you may need to add 1GB RAM. Or, make a swap of 1GB but the server could get slow. It really depends on your volume and the other VPS servers on the host server.

Graybeard, Jan 19, 2018

To start my CPA journey, I have decided to promote mobile offers and I know mobile offers come with lots of traffic. I would promote offers via Facebook PPC and I intend to choose Dreamhost VPS hosting because its affordable @$15/mo. It comes with 1GB ram, 30GB SSD and unlimited bandwidth. Bluehost on the other hand comes with 2B ram, 30GB SSD and unlimited bandwidth but at $30/mo.

Does the 1GB difference affects my landing page load times? Is dreamhost a good start? your suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks
not really
it now what you want as an affiliate
i have vps host im very happy with
it has
PREMIUM HOSTING INCLUDED
10 GB Disk Storage
unlimited bandwidth

We setup all of our clients on SiteGround hosting. Extremely fast and just $5.99/mnth. It's a better alternative to VPS for your needs because it includes cPanel.

Number 1 choice will be SiteGroud. No doubt about it. But if you have a very huge traffic I prefer DO base on experiences it truly works a worth it, but don't have cPanel. Still DreamHost is one of the good choice as well.

Number 1 choice will be SiteGroud. No doubt about it. But if you have a very huge traffic I prefer DO base on experiences it truly works a worth it, but don't have cPanel. Still DreamHost is one of the good choice as well.
I can setup Virtualmin on DigitalOcean. It offers everything that cPanel offers. And it's free. Checkout my services,
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/tjosm.974/

and affiliate program,
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/tjosm-affiliates.2336/

Whatever you do you don't want shared hosting. Get a VPS. You don't want the backbone of your business (literally) to crash and burn your money.
that's true, even if doesn't crash it's slow, so shared hosting is loss after loss.

Hi, how about joining Cloudways Affiliate Program. We offer market competitive CPA. In fact Cloudways offers flexible commission structure. You know, our Affiliates earn up to $125/customer via slab commission structure. Then our hybrid model pays lifetime recurring commission. And if you are an Affiliate expert, join our custom tier and here it gives you up to $200/ customer.

The good thing is, we keep track of each of your referred customer hence you get commission for each of them. Secondly, we send payout every mid of the month.

And there is a lot more. Join our Affiliate Program and have discussion with our Affiliate Team on support chat any time. We are available 24/7 to help you out.

You can also skype me at live:m.shoaib_16 for any of your query and will get back to you quickly.

MI
Back