The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is CPALeads good?

mforno

affiliate
Hi all!
I just joined up with CPAleads and have a couple of questions.

- Has anyone here had any payouts using them yet?

- can advertising the niches that CPAlead users supply get my Facebook account banned if I advertised those niches in Facebook Groups? (the cpalead youtube channel was advertising how to do it on facebook pages)

cheers

CPAleads does payout, even though I have not collect payment from them because I have not promoted any of their incentive offers. I will come to the reason shortly why I don't promote CPAleads incentive offer.

From my research, the original CPAleads owner had sold the Company to a new owner a few years ago. And the new owner did a lot of revamps to improve the network.

Benefits of this particular network lies in the incentive offers, availability of done for you type of landing page where you co-share revenue with the author of the landing page and weekly payout (a big plus on cash flow for affiliates). They have quite a varieties of payment option too.

However, I do have my reservation on promoting these incentive offers (they do have non-incentive offers as well but don't pay as well as some other networks). Firstly they appear spammy by nature. Try completing one of these so call surveys and at the end of the survey, more often than not, you will be asked for phone number submit and verification. A matter of fact, I have never won any of their so call 'gifts'. Secondly, it is against my principle in life to cheat to make money. There are much better ways to make my dough. For non-incentive offers, I personally prefer Peerfly as their CPA offers seem real to me and there is a strict guideline not to misguide participants of the offer.

That being said, I have seen some peers who have done well on CPAleads. Primary the mobile app developers where they reward users with in-app rewards, riding on hot trends such as Pokemon Go and paid advertising (not CPV, PPC as there are much better ways to do paid advertising).

Thanks for your input in CPALeads jzguru , much appreciated.
I see that CPALeads have an advertising page also, has anyone ever used that to? It's minimum $50 to try to promote campaigns. I am quite tempted to try to see how a campaign performs.

CPALeads sent me an email today say: " Just find an offer from any network that has a higher EPC than what we are charging per click and you'll be making money in no time. " Seems quite easy when you look at it that way.

What are all your thoughts?

I honestly do not trust anything with guaranteed results. The deal offered by CPAleads is too good to be true. Think about it, if this really work, then no one will be advertising on Facebook or Google or even Bing. Leadimpact would close down. I am not convince about the guaranteed part. However in terms of CPC it is still possible to try out. Some offers might convert well there.

I'm a bit hesitant to even try it out now. It's minimum $50 spend. $50 is $50 though... could be a nice meal out at a restaurant or gobbled up on the world wide web ;)

MI
Back