The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is Affiliate fix scam ? Review from internet

Ashish Das

Banned
I have found reviews of affiliate fix and i also faced problem with it not only technically the affiliate fix support is as shit and the admin is asshole and don't even know how to speak I'm using these words because he speaks the same words with affiliate , don't purchase anything from affiliate fix they are scam i'm writing this from my experience and the reviews of other people who got affected check the screenshots atteched and then they are being safe by replying fake reasons . tj tutor is dumbass , idiot , asshole , blasted ass thanks fuck you tj randi (slut)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201010-235844 4.png
    Screenshot_20201010-235844 4.png
    197.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20201010-235826 3.png
    Screenshot_20201010-235826 3.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20201010-235832 2.png
    Screenshot_20201010-235832 2.png
    184.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20201010-235836 1.png
    Screenshot_20201010-235836 1.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 17
I have found reviews of affiliate fix and i also faced problem with it not only technically the affiliate fix support is as shit and the admin is asshole and don't even know how to speak I'm using these words because he speaks the same words with affiliate , don't purchase anything from affiliate fix they are scam i'm writing this from my experience and the reviews of other people who got affected check the screenshots atteched and then they are being safe by replying fake reasons . tj tutor is dumbass , idiot , asshole , blasted ass thanks fuck you tj randi (slut)
they will again try to hide the truth fuck the scam show the facts idiots , fack peoples

Here we go again,
So who the fuck are you?

:D sorry @Graybeard couldn't help it.

He is the dumbass that posted about MaxBounty scamming him when in fact he was caught committing fraud. He is a child, very immature, and extremely irresponsible. He has no idea about how to be professional, which is what got himself into trouble to begin with.

He posted on Trust Pilot also, but I responded with the truth, and that really pissed him off.
Go to Trust Pilot and see for yourself, and drop your opinion about us as well.

He is the dumbass that posted about MaxBounty scamming him when in fact he was caught committing fraud. He is a child, very immature, and extremely irresponsible. He has no idea about how to be professional, which is what got himself into trouble to begin with.

He posted on Trust Pilot also, but I responded with the truth, and that really pissed him off.
Go to Trust Pilot and see for yourself, and drop your opinion about us as well.
LOOOOL I had a feeling its the Chirag guy or whatever his name was that was bitching about MaxBounty banning him. HAHA that's too funny.

banners
Back