The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Is Adplexity worth it?

Is Adplexity worth it?

• Total voters

Aiden L

So I know affiliatefix offers a lifetime discount and that got me wondering if getting adplexity is worth it to spy on my competitors? I'm currently using a free tool called cpa.rip but the information it displays is not very informative and the UI is in Russian :p. Anyone's campaign roi improved by using this tool please let me know.:affiliatefix:

So I know affiliatefix offers a lifetime discount and that got me wondering if getting adplexity is worth it to spy on my competitors? I'm currently using a free tool called cpa.rip but the information it displays is not very informative and the UI is in Russian :p. Anyone's campaign roi improved by using this tool please let me know.:affiliatefix:
Forgot to ask how often is the info updated on adplexity? Every 24 hours or instantly?

Not surprised it's Russian with a domain extension like .RIP
Didn't even know that was availabe to reg
Hey, We've got a special algorythm, which allows us showing a real-time data (especially sometimes it's lateness of 20-40 minutes), but mostly all the data, that you can get from AdPlexity is new.
BTW we're providing new users with demo calls, so feel freee to contact me, if you're interested and we'll schedule it.

cpa rip is a free tool... I've mentioned it before... You get what you pay for...

It will be hard to improve ROI using this as it really only allows you to look at one single step of the whole process.
(without even knowing if it is effective)

I would say you can use it to gain inspiration for your ad creative as you can sort by geo/network and search using keywords...
If the ad is currently still active you might be able to click through to the offer... And this would only work if your proxy/vpn is not filtered out...

Please post your findings if you decide to go for the adplexity demo!

TY for all advice so far, I'm deep in research
Slowing hatching a cunning plan to outwit the farmer and catch some chickens
When the Honeybadger is hungry he eats

MI
Back