The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is 000Webhost affiliate program paying?

hacxx

Hi,

I have been sharing my 000Webhost affiliate link for 2 years now. I have 25 registrations but since 000Webhost was adquired by Hostinger, a message saying that they are migrating the plataform pop up. The problem is that it needs some requirements before it become a valid referral.

The clicks which records how many users have clicked my link is stuck at 244 for some time and the 25 registrations are Pending Referral. The affiliate only get's paid ($10) when it reaches 20 active referrals.

Does anyone know if they are paying?

Yes, i tried. In the affiliate panel there is no contact form only to reach in the forum. After registering in the forum i'm unable to post a question there. Also the main page redirects users to the forum too.

Yes, i tried. In the affiliate panel there is no contact form only to reach in the forum. After registering in the forum i'm unable to post a question there. Also the main page redirects users to the forum too.

Those are kind of red flags, in my opinion.

I did find this....
upload_2019-3-4_15-12-56.png

I put arrows to the phone numbers. Maybe you'll have better luck with going direct to Hostinger.

I have been sharing my 000Webhost affiliate link for 2 years now.
I have been sharing my 000Webhost affiliate link for 2 years now.
2 Years and they haven't paid you, the orders are still as pending? I would definitely call them as another poster has suggested, way, way, WAY too long to not get paid.

~Good luck, I hope this works out for you as promoting a company for 2 years and no reward is a hard pill to swallow!

Did the change the link codes change and did you change yours accordingly (does the car have gas) are the registrations being credited properly not just counted? (Using an old link code)

CPA *slippage* when programs change or there is an acquisition is not that uncommon -- I call that slippage. You cannot prove intentional shaving it was an *innocent error* ... Sorry, but life has taught me to be cynical ...

I will stop sharing the affiliate link. I have now 28 pending referrals.
You should refer clients to us, every sale you make would also earn you 10 bonus visitors in our marketing system, when visitors purchase on our site they are distributed out to our affiliates who have earned 'bonus visitors' as affiliates in our system.... you are paid as if you referred the sale directly. ;)

Sheesh... no payment for 2 years, we pay after your sales are approved and you have $50 in your account to payout... no waiting, perform, get paid.

I am with other posters here. 2 years have passed, but have you been paid at least once ? From the info you give like you have 25 pending refferals - you should at least once, if it's still not then they are NOT! They are free hosting after all. What do you expect ? What Hostinger says about that ? Have you tried to ask ?

MI
Back