The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ana Merka

affiliate
Hi,

My name is Ana Merka and I work from home to cope up with my responsibility as a mother and to earn for a living. I co-ordinate the Latin American section for Travel Tourist Information Guide website. Apart from that, I conduct online training workshops on Effective Communication Skills, Online Business Affiliates and help people with work from home opportunities.

I love adventure, photography, reading, listening to music and playing carrom and badminton.

Best wishes,

Ana

Love this introduction!
Good luck to you in everything!
Don't be afraid to ask questions :)
-Zach

Hello Ana Merka. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi,

My name is Ana Merka and I work from home to cope up with my responsibility as a mother and to earn for a living. I co-ordinate the Latin American section for Travel Tourist Information Guide website. Apart from that, I conduct online training workshops on Effective Communication Skills, Online Business Affiliates and help people with work from home opportunities.

I love adventure, photography, reading, listening to music and playing carrom and badminton.

Best wishes,

Ana

Hi @Ana Merka , welcome to AffiliateFix! nice to have you with us.

What brings you to AffiliateFix?

What can we help you with?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi Ana, welcome to the forum! And respect that you take the responsibility as a mother to make a home income for your family, great that you're so positive.

So I was wondering, how did you start? And why Internet?

banners
Back