The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Nuwan Senanayake

Hi Im Nuwan Senanayake, living in Sri Lanka. Im working as a Network Engineer for a reputed country and during lockdown period I was serching for a new method of online earning. So I came accross with affiliate marketing . I found that im more passionate to this field rather than dropshipping.

Im hoping to make a full time living from this domain and help others to earn money

Hello and welcome, Nuwan!

I was serching for a new method of online earning. So I came accross with affiliate marketing

Are you an affiliate marketing newbie? If so, I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Nuwan!

Hi Im Nuwan Senanayake, living in Sri Lanka. Im working as a Network Engineer for a reputed country and during lockdown period I was serching for a new method of online earning. So I came accross with affiliate marketing . I found that im more passionate to this field rather than dropshipping.

Im hoping to make a full time living from this domain and help others to earn money
Hi Buddy,

I have started recently into affiliate marketing. i am very excited for the roller coster ride in this filed

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Dropshipping requires more capital and if you inventory at all --more risk. Dropshipping offers better control; your own processing, emailing, customer relations << the +side. CPA is just marketing skills and advertising budgets or long term SEO efforts. CPA has some risk with less control --that can be a benefit --depends on who you are doing affiliation with ...

Hi there, Nuwan!

Welcome to the forum! If you need any help with choosing tools for affiliate marketing — feel free to contact me any time!

banners
Back