Introduction to the AffiliateFix Community

Mayan

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Qyrix
faptube.me - Affiliate Program
yovpom.com - Affiliate Program
Hey All,

My name is Mayan. For the last 11 years I have been employed by different companies promoting their offers through different affiliate networks and media buys. During the last 3 years I have also been managing Qyrix an affiliate network, a publisher, and advertiser. Where I am using my years of experience in the industry to promote offers from direct advertisers, most of whom I worked for in the past, my connections with many talented people to create sites and products of my own. I recently left my day time job to contribute 100% of time to Qyrix, however I don't want to go on and on about Qyrix here since this is not the place for it. I'll add Qyrix as a resource for so the AffiliateFix community members to get familiar with and enjoy what it has to offer.

I signed up to the AffiliateFix forum / the Dojo to learn more about the industry and contribute to it. I believe that such communities are great because they tend to open your mind to things. Looking forward to be part of the AffiliateFix community and influence it. See you in the forum :)

BR, Mayan

@Mayan

Welcome to the AffiliateFix family.

By the way, you have a weird name, or was that a prank?

Mayan calendar? :D

shutterstock1830582.jpg

Thanks for the welcoming message @game333.
LOL. To those who might think its a prank, then its not. lol. The name is a Jewish name that means Fountain.

@Mayan - hello and welcome! It's great to have you here.

You have obviously familiarized yourself with the whole adding your resource thing, plus the engagement and contributing, so I will just say that I'm really looking forward to reading your posts. :)

Hi @Mayan , it's great to have you here with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

My name is Mayan. For the last 11 years I have been employed by different companies promoting their offers through different affiliate networks and media buys. During the last 3 years I have also been managing Qyrix an affiliate network, a publisher, and advertiser. Where I am using my years of experience in the industry to promote offers from direct advertisers, most of whom I worked for in the past, my connections with many talented people to create sites and products of my own. I recently left my day time job to contribute 100% of time to Qyrix, however I don't want to go on and on about Qyrix here since this is not the place for it. I'll add Qyrix as a resource for so the AffiliateFix community members to get familiar with and enjoy what it has to offer.

I signed up to the AffiliateFix forum / the Dojo to learn more about the industry and contribute to it. I believe that such communities are great because they tend to open your mind to things. Looking forward to be part of the AffiliateFix community and influence it. See you in the forum :)

BR, Mayan

That's a load of experience an I am certain your shares will be very appreciated.

Loads of members here at every level. you will find them engaging and generous.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks @azgold and @T J Tutor for the welcome messages i'll definitely start sharing soon. Mean while trying to think what to write in the long description for the Qyrix resource i am adding. Damn do i hate to write content, its something i always find the most difficult. Do any of you have suggestions about what to include?

Last edited:
Thanks @azgold and @T J Tutor for the welcome messages i'll definitely start sharing soon. Mean while trying to think what to write in the long description for the Qyrix resource i am adding. Damn do i hate to write content, its something i always find the most difficult. Do any of you have suggestions about what to include?

Best thing for you to do is look at the existing high profile Resources already listed and form your listing with a similar concept and similar content.

Hey All,

BR, Mayan

Good to see you here buddy, good luck and welcome to affiliatefix.

Regards
IndeXer

MI
Back