The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Introduction -clear energy switching

Oliver H

affiliate
Hi,

I represent clearenergyswitching dot com and we are a publisher looking at new ways to drive traffic to our website.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions or traffic please let me know and I would be happy to discuss!

Thanks

Oliver

Hy if your site its about spirituality ,negative energy clearing etc then you are on a good path .Try to think where people are online : forums .facebook groups ,quora youtube ,social media etc .Then deliver as much value as you can by improving people lifes .If you do this people will check your website and will buy from you

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You are an alternative energy supplier to the 'standard (incumbent) utility' in Scotland?
Direct mail in the areas you can serve --that's what they do in the USA for years now.
You could also buy GEO-City Located traffic from many sources ...
Question threads here pls:
Traffic Sources - General
Newbie Helpdesk

Hi, Oliver, welcome to AffiliateFix!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi,

I represent clearenergyswitching dot com and we are a publisher looking at new ways to drive traffic to our website.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions or traffic please let me know and I would be happy to discuss!

Thanks

Oliver
Hi there, Oliver! Welcome to the club!

I can help you with traffic tracking, check us out and reach me out if you are interested :)

Enjoy your time here!

MI
Back