The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Introducing myself

shebbzsaid

affiliate
Hi everyone, I'm Shoaib. To make it easier for you let's go with Shebbz. I have been trying to get information about Affiliate Marketing for the last 6 months now. I had been keeping myself off from starting it by coming up with excuses one after another. Finally took some action, started a campaign..althogh ROI is -60%. I am happy that I started taking action. I hope to be a part of this community for a very long time while continuing to learn, share and help.

Hi everyone, I'm Shoaib. To make it easier for you let's go with Shebbz. I have been trying to get information about Affiliate Marketing for the last 6 months now. I had been keeping myself off from starting it by coming up with excuses one after another. Finally took some action, started a campaign..althogh ROI is -60%. I am happy that I started taking action. I hope to be a part of this community for a very long time while continuing to learn, share and help.

Follow
One
Course
Until
Successful

I am glad that you take action ,this will make you money ,too much people spend maybe 1 year reading a lot and not doing nothing .You will make money when you work ,take action etc

banners
Back