The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduce Myself

simsim

affiliate
Hi

I'm simsim (always a different name :ninja: ). Started my 'Online Career' 10 years ago with layer ads and earned a few hundrets.
Five years ago I learned JAVA programming, made a few thousands with Android Apps in the Play Store.
Today I'm earning a few hundrets per month with CPI offers.
But I want something new :D

I want to learn how to buy and analyze traffic to make a decent ROI, thats why I'm here.

As far as I see, you are a great community here

Thanks & best regards,
simsim :affiliatefix:

Hi

I'm simsim (always a different name :ninja: ). Started my 'Online Career' 10 years ago with layer ads and earned a few hundrets.
Five years ago I learned JAVA programming, made a few thousands with Android Apps in the Play Store.

I want to learn how to buy and analyze traffic to make a decent ROI, thats why I'm here.

Thanks & best regards,

Hi!
Welcome to the AF forum. It's the right place to be!
Let me know if you want to know more about analyzing your traffic and making a decent ROI.
Wish you luck!

Hi

Thanks & best regards,
Hi! Welcome simsim )
Good Luck!
What are you interesting in?

Hi

Thanks & best regards,

Hi @simsim and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have loads of great case studies, guides, traffic development threads and posts, all over the community. Do some research here to find the info you need to take things up a notch. Everyone here talks about traffic in most all of the forums. I'm sure you will find, and maybe create, lots of interesting conversations.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

Hello simsim. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

MI
Back