The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Chris Porter

Has anyone ever done Insurance Quote offers? I have heard of some people making a killing off of these offers because of they high payout they offer per lead. Please share you're thoughts on this!

No I have never heard of it.

I have heard of several high ticket and I work on a few. High tickets do pay very high commissions per sale. But they do so per sale not lead.

Do they offer payout per lead or you mean per conversion?

To your success,
JC

No I have never heard of it.

I have heard of several high ticket and I work on a few. High tickets do pay very high commissions per sale. But they do so per sale not lead.

Do they offer payout per lead or you mean per conversion?

To your success,
JC
They offer per lead, anytime someone gets an insurance quote then I get paid.

This is very true!!
we have been seeing our affiliates EPC at an all time high with our offers at MonsterAds

Hit me up on skype if your interested in testing them yourself - live:dempsey.monsterads

Has anyone ever done Insurance Quote offers? I have heard of some people making a killing off of these offers because of they high payout they offer per lead. Please share you're thoughts on this!

I have no any idea related insurance offers. But there are so many companies who deal in generating leads for health insurance.They basically generate insurance live transfer leads. I think you can get many information from them.

banners
Back