The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Indeed Jobs lead

Is this within the TOS of Indeed?

Selling job leads in bulk may be a tough one, unless you have some means to verify the leads.

In addition, if these leads come directly from Indeed, then the opt-in regulations can not be met as they are not going to be distributed by Indeed.

Everyone will want to know what the price per lead is, what the volume is, whether they are OI or DOI, how old they are, how they can be randomly verified, and whether or not you have the rights to sell them.

Is this within the TOS of Indeed?

Selling job leads in bulk may be a tough one, unless you have some means to verify the leads.

In addition, if these leads come directly from Indeed, then the opt-in regulations can not be met as they are not going to be distributed by Indeed.

Everyone will want to know what the price per lead is, what the volume is, whether they are OI or DOI, how old they are, how they can be randomly verified, and whether or not you have the rights to sell them.
thanks for cordial response, it will help me to improve my skills .

Scrape leads and sell them to rich, dumb US clients?
I apologize in advance if I am wrong on this --but this is what this seems to be.

Scrape leads and sell them to rich, dumb US clients?
I apologize in advance if I am wrong on this --but this is what this seems to be.
thanks for ur such a cordial reply.

banners
Back